[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a young woman(19) and my entire life i am strongly attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm a young woman(19) and my entire life i am strongly attracted to lanky, old men with partially gray hair. I mean men in their mid 40s, sometimes even older. I can't find younger men attractive no matter what. It's not even about personality, it's a purely cosmetic thing. I can't get together with anyone young because of that.

I'm pretty sure this isn't normal. What can i do to fix this? I tried getting psychological help, but after two years of therapy nothing changed.
>>
>>18326315
It is called preference.

Just find some 30 years old dude and marry him. Make sure he sees you as equal and not just as personal fuck toy / trophy wife.

You have no problem. Maybe try to study first before you marry so you dont become 100% dependent on your husband in case he turns crazy and divorce will be the only way how to escape.

Tried to dress dude your age to clothes fitting older guy and dye his hair to grey? Worth a try. May work.
>>
>>18326349
I don't know anyone who'd willingly dye his hair gray. It's also kinda badly viewed to date someone so much older.

30 is very young for my standards. 35 is the very least.
>>
because you revel in your speshul taste
it doesnt make you any better sunshine
>>
>>18326315
More prevalent than you think OP. I dig older men too but I don't see a guy in his 40's as an old man. My initial problem was in worrying what other people would say but finally said fuck it. The next problem was convincing an older man I was absolutely serious in my desire and for them not to see me as young and dumb. Nothing is wrong with you to want a man, a real man.
>>
>>18326315
>What can i do to fix this?
Go back in time and not be molested.

How many shrinks did you go through? Sometimes you have to mix it up with new therapists until you get someone who works. If you spent two years with the same person, consider trying some other people. Alternatively, go out and get yourself an old man. I'm sure they'd be very happy about it, you get what you want, everyone wins.
>>
>>18326486
I was never molested.
I tried three psychologists all together, one quit after two months, the other i dropped after about a year and the last one was two years therapy. All of those were pointless, and were just me talkinf about how is my day every time.
>>
>>18326513
>just me talkinf about how is my day every time.
Did you ever bring up the subject of wanting the grey dicks? Either way, I'm not seeing what your problem really is here. You want older guys. Older guys would love a 19 year old. Why not just go for it?
>>
>>18326522
The society
It's really badly seen to be dating someone who's twice your age
Both for me(will be called out by people as a bitch) and my potential partner(would be called out as a pedo alot).

And ye i brought that up, i also said i want to be able to date people of my age and even pointed it out as the main reason for why I'm there.
>>
>>18326591
Have you ever thought about not caring what society thinks? You're not breaking any laws, you're not actually digging for gold or being a bitch, what does it matter what some random people you'll never meet think?
>>
>>18326428
>willingly
Maybe try online dating and once some dude hits on you, tell him you require to dye his hair to gray. Question is if it will satisfy your kink or if you will see him as young dude with gray hair.

>1st worlds problems
>>
>>18326315
>I'm pretty sure this isn't normal.
We're just walking monkeys. "Normal" is throwing poo at each other. But just maybe you'll be the first person out of the literally hundreds of millions who have tried that successfully changes their sexual preference. Why not try the therapy sponsored by USA's VP? I hear it keeps you glued to your seat
>>
>>18326315
Speaking on behalf of lanky old men everywhere, thank you.
>>
>>18326591
Lol
All societies encouraged relationships between older men and younger women, always
What are you talking about
>>
>>18326315
Define lanky
>>
Me too ayy lmao. But for me, it's older men in slightly bear mode body like that macho guy from Train to Busan. Mine is because I'm small and petite so it really just falls down to PREFERENCE because they look so strong and wise and dependable. Some older men also act cooler and are quiet/not fuccbois. Cant fix it OP. Just embrace it
>>
i'm 18 and like older men a lot too. instead of lanky i like fit/even dadbod type guys... george clooneyish i guess.... i can't help it so i've just kinda accepted it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.