[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you still love a girl, but she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (116KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 500x678px
What do you do when you still love a girl, but she doesn't love you anymore? You
>>
>>18326276
deal with it, and move on with life.
>>
break contact, focus on hobbies/objectives, keep busy, be socially active.

You'll get over her in no time.
>>
you feel sad, cry, beg, drink and after a while you pull yourself togather and continue living your life

doing something with it might get her back, wallowing in self pity forever 1000% wont
>>
>>18326276
Realise 99.9% of people dealt with what you are now and all survived.

This is a universal struggle. It gets better.
>>
Thank you very much for the kind words, everyone.

Tonight is especially hard because I heard that she's seeing someone new and I'm still hung up on her.

The last time we talked we didn't even say goodbye. We broke up in like October, then got together and had an undefinable relationship and she said "I love you" again around February. I said it back and I meant it. Then we went back to college and our text conversations just faded away.

Tonight I heard she's seeing someone new. I feel like shit. I know I'll get over it eventually, but I really do feel like shit.
I hate her more than anyone I've ever hated, but at the same time I want her back.

Fuck.
>>
Fuck some lower quality women on tinder or at a bar. After like 4 of these, you can start looking for a new gf. You love the idea of this girl. Not the reality of her.
>>
>>18326276
Iktf... Been trying to get her back for so long... We were so happy and we wanted each other, but she had problems. Nothing changed, but she changed. And she fucking projected all of them onto me. It's been fucking months I can't even talk to other girls, I'm just trying to be there for her and get that spark back... But I won't be able to watch her move on... I'm stuck.
>>
remind yourself you're just an annoyance to her, completely ghost her

to be honest ghosting a girl is also one of the best ways to get her to like you
>>
>>18326918
Move on dude.
>>
>>18326276
Cut contact with her, don't reestablish it under any circumstance, settle in your mind that it didn't work out and it's over and feel the full force of your grief for as long as you need to. Don't blame yourself for the relationship ending and don't entertain negative thoughts about yourself. Just give yourself time to grieve, stay active and focus to the best of your abilities on what you have to move forward. In time, the thought of going back to her will disgust you and you'll know you have moved on but it's a process.
>>
>>18326953
But she needs me. Ik it's unfair. She expects so much and gives me nothing back. But she needs me and I want her back. Idk how to give up, it will hurt her and leave her open to going to someone else for support. And I can't stand that thought. This is the only girl I've ever felt love for.
>>
>>18327011
Unless you are a doctor, She does not need you. She has proved this by moving on. You like the thought of someone needing you. For fucks sake man move on please.
>>
>>18327011
>she needs you
>already left you and doesn't love you anymore

sounds like you're the clingy and dependent one, she doesn't need you at all.
>>
>>18326276
everybody here says to give up on her, but I'd say if after all these people tell you to give up and you still deny it, then don't give up! just keep trying to get her to love you and if doesn't work then you know you tried.
>>
>>18327016
>>18327034
She is clingy and dependent in a way one expects of a girlfriend but does not treat me like her boyfriend. She calls me her best friend and shit, talks to me nonstop every day, etc...
She goes through shit, she's not emotionally stable and she does need me. Honestly I don't trust anyone else to take care of her.
>>
>>18327067
I will say this one more time. STOP SEEING HER. She sounds like a worse version of a friend. Stop seeing her. Stop talking to her. If she asks why say you dont want to be friends anymore. Either you are socially retarded ir this is bait. Either way, you know to stop seeing her.
>>
>>18326276
Murder-suicide
>>
>>18327078
Idk I guess I'm socially retarded then, but it's hard to forget how things were and I just hold onto hope and its hard for me to walk away.
>>
>>18327245
Everything worth doing is hard. Just follow the advice and never look back. I have faith in you.
>>
If she has to go her own way, I will have to let her go. Continue life on your own. Love someone, but don't need that person. We all walk our own path.
>>
>>18327289
How old are you?
>>
>>18327282
Thank you anon. I need a push honestly. She's stopped being supportive of me but requires the same support I gave her when we were together. She is abusive to me and tells me things she knows upset me, sometimes because she doesn't care and sometimes because she actually wants to hurt me. I did not do anything but love her. She changed up on me. And it's hard. I'm trying to have a talk with her saying that I need space or for her to change immediately.
Once again. Thank you anon.
>>
>>18327357
No problem bud, ive been where you are and if you do whats right your life will get much better. Have fun and good luck.
>>
>>18326341
dont give u-

>>18326341
sounds like a whore lol
wtf are you doing with your life, not getting a new gf?
>>
>>18327297
>>
>>18327418
This makes sense now. Your young this girl was probably your first experience like this, just follow that based bill guys advice and leave this qt.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.