[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a black man with an afro staying in the uk, does this haircut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1494849608055.png (52KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1494849608055.png
52KB, 596x739px
Im a black man with an afro staying in the uk, does this haircut seem stupid to you /adv/ should I get it cut?
>>
>>18326111
Just keep it short and not those big afros. Better than being bald
>>
>>18326111
nope, I actually prefer it to modern memerap inspired cuts, but if young I'm sure most black and white people that are part of your generation will prefer you emulate pop stars.
>>
>>18326113
I did that recently but all the older people around me and neds look at me like im a fool
>>
>>18326124
haha, Scotland then?
>>
>>18326114
Its just whites and indians here barely any other blacks...
>>
>>18326128
Sadly yes, this country is driving me crazy, I feel like im becoming racist because of this I've lived here most my life
>>
>>18326111
Doesn't it get annoying to have to deal with all the time? You are more widely liked with a typical short black hairstyle and its way less work. The only thing an afro is good for is getting women to want to touch your hair.
Which of course you should deny. Gives them something to chase after.
>source: am black
>>
>>18326137
>>18326131
I've lived in Scotland for a while, London bound now. In a way it's a very homogeneous society in that immigrants seem to have been assimilated much better than London immigrants for instance (despite what the multicultural dream peddlers have you believe, there is much friction in London, or none at all-in that people of different backgrounds barely acknowledge each other). You are right in saying that there aren't many black people in Scotland though, certainly very few British blacks...

Don't know what to say man... I feel that it's not a good idea to put to much stock in your ethnic identity, if you value the culture that's derived from it make sure you define it and contextualise it before you identify with it. Moving is always an option. Like I said I moved to London, but am profoundly disappointed in the so called multicultural society I found there. It's a joke in which people fight over who's more privileged and/or oppressed. Then you get isolated little Englanders, Muslim isolationists, Eastern European islanders, etc it's all very very divided, or simply united in post-pubescent virtue signalling. You do find quality people too, but you have to sift through a lot of shit.

As far as your haircut goes, it shouldn't be too consequential so please don't let it be, have it as you will. Like I said, I prefer your short afro to the memerap buzzcuts I see in London, but that's just my preference.
>>
>>18326155
Yes its been killing me for awhile desu its just everyone would fucking notice if I cut it and ask those stupid cracker normie questions "why'd you cut it I liked it" or they'd say shit like "awww It wasn't that bad" they're killing me white people are killing me
>>
>>18326166
Wtf I instinctually type desu in my sentences with no memory at all of typing it...
>>
>>18326111
NO! cherish that shit
>>
>>18326166
Yea there was quite a bit of tears when I cut it. It was a highly discussed topic when I had it to.
Get your fun out of it while you have it. I was very tired of it by time I chopped it off, but it helped create some good memories.
>>
>>18326181
What do I say to them if they ask? I really don't know how to talk to people anymore
>>
>>18326180
Its killing me I don't know how to deal with the odd looks my brain just breaks when it happens and I look worse
>>
do you actually maintain it?

>>18326166
yea well that's what fucking happens when you have an unconventional look and then drop it.. shouldnt have grown it out if you werent ready to commit.
>>
>>18326198
I just said it was super annoying to pick out everyday. The naps especially. That shit hurt.
>>
>>18326206
I haven't shaved it or anything like I was talking about I just cut it shorter still a fro and no I grow it free was trying to get dreads.... but gave up
>>
>>18326214
I gave up on that too painful the back parts of my hair were turning to dreads which are excruciating to comb
>>
>>18326166
Why do you insist on living in a white country if whites tick you off? You might fit in better where you belong, in Africa.
>>
>>18327423
Been here since I was young my family are here, I don't really hate whites just being surrounded by a group of people who constantly discriminate against makes you do the same to them on a worse scale, its a coping mechanism for living here
>>
The safe option is to go with other anon's advice and just get a plain short cut. But personally, I like haircuts that aren't so popular, half of people everywhere have them. Like undercuts, buzz cuts, etc.
>>
Get whatever haircut you damn like and own it
>>
>>18326111
Nah afros can look dope. Just keep it well kempt.
>>
only if it's huge and has a fork in it. And you need sunglasses, too. With a shiny outfit. And then, and ONLY then, will you be so fukn swanky noone will even think of discriminating against you anymore.
>>
>>18326111
Yes, that is totally acceptable. Just keep it clean and neat like any person should keep their hair no matter the style.

NOT STUPID AT ALL!

rock it
>>
>>18326111
No brotha, cherish your damn heritage man.
>>
>>18326111
Not a black dude, but afros just seem out of date. If you insist on out of date fads, bring back the flat top. Those were kinda cool. NO JERRYCURLS EITHER.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.