[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women can just pick and choose as they please when it comes to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1470066398161.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470066398161.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
Women can just pick and choose as they please when it comes to men when they are at least average. So, why would any of them pick me?
>just be confident
There are tons of guys better than me out there, that goes for almost everyone.
>>
i mean you already seem convinced so what did you want people to say?

You're way over simplifying it and it's not really like that. Normal well rounded people just want someone they get along with, not a pretty face.
>>
Hahahahaha I can't figure out if it's always the same guy posting this, or if we should start making prozac come out of the taps everywhere
>>
>>18325579
Why wouldn't they aim for someone with a pretty face and that they can get along with?
>>
>>18325567
>better
That's ill defined. I weightlift, but there are other guys that can do double what I can on every lift. But ok, maybe they're dipshits. I'm curious/enjoy learning so I've got that. But there are geniuses out there and hell maybe it's a sexy genius. Ok so maybe he's an asshole, while I'm almost nice to a fault. But let's say this guy is literally perfect in any objective sense (and already regression towards the mean means this is all really unlikely). Maybe he's a /pol/-level conservative, and the second she hears him open his mouth about politics her pussy shuts like a bear trap. Even without a glaring flaw, maybe she's a busy girl with little time to hang out and doesn't like the hours at the gym he spends on his Grecian statue physique instead of her. Maybe she doesn't give a fuck about physics/math/whatever he's brilliant at. Maybe despite his magnificence, he just doesn't have the attributes to tickle her subconscious desire for a surrogate for her dad's dick.

Do you see where I'm going with this? "There's someone out there for everyone" has more truth to it than it's status as a cliché would have you believe. There is no one who is OBJECTIVELY better than you.

That being said, will it PROBABLY improve your desirablity if you're fit, smart, and confident? Yeah. It will at the very least get more girls to give you a chance, and being hot raises the amount of irritating shit they'll tolerate (this is literally a psychological fact: you are unfairly nice to attractive people). But you need to start thinking of this shit probabilistically instead of in absolutes, and ultimately, it's your personality, interests, worldview, values, ethics, and whether you make them feel HAPPY and LOVED that will determine your success.
>>
>>18325766

Jesus christ someone who isn't a total retard on /adv/ - did you wander onto the wrong board or something?
>>
>>18325766
>has more truth to it than it's status as a cliché would have you believe
Things that have a status as a cliché do so because they are true, or are based on truth. This has nothing to do with anything else in your post but I'm a pedantic fuck and had to point that out.

That aside this guy's posted this same shit repeatedly and been given good advice repeatedly. He doesn't want advice, he doesn't want to improve, he doesn't want to try, he wants to feel sorry for himself.
>>
>>18325567
You think most women can just pick anyone?!
...You haven't ever really met a woman right? Have you ever seen a woman walk over confidently to the guy and just order him to be her boyfriend?

Women get very worked up over wooing over the guy -even more than guys get over girl
>>
>>18325567
>Women can just pick and choose as they please when it comes to men when they are at least average
I guess I'm ugly then
>>
>>18325783
As a general rule, I've found that the more attractive a woman is, the worse they are at flirting. Especially when they're trying to pick up a dude they think is cute.

There's so many girls I didn't realize were flirting with me because they had no idea how to.
>>
>>18325783

This.

It's probably because women are less aggressive by nature, but approaching a guy they like is a huge fucking deal to them and they rarely have the guts to actually do anything concrete to actually "pick" a guy they like. In fact, I've only ever known one woman who could literally pick any guy she wanted because she was both good looking enough and had the guts to act. Most of them just put their heads in the sand and hope whoever they like will read their mind and make a move. Source: I'm a literal fag with a shit ton of female friends, so I've witnessed this drama plenty if times.
>>
>>18325567
I have met a hundred men who were better than my boyfriend in a way or another - hotter, smarter, more charming, whatever. And I never wanted any of them.
No one is as good as him, as right as he is for me. No one can be. When you love someone they have basically no competition.
>>
>>18325567
Yeah I've noticed that. Guys usually get girls 2 lower on the 10 point scale.
>>
>>18325567
you severely underestimate the amount of
>tfw no bf
girls

They just don't show it by looking like skinny zombie fucks with terrible clothes
>>
>>18325567
>Women can just pick and choose as they please when it comes to men
Have you ever been to a club? They're 10x more autistic than the most autistic guy there. It's kind of cute though.
>>
>>18325567
Women don't just choose guys based on some list of qualifications and they really have no control over who they're attracted to. That's something that happens on a level lower than the logical mind. Also attraction for women isn't based only on looks though looks are a big part of it. If you're not handsome, you can still max out your physical attractiveness by dressing and grooming well, being physically fit and looking clean. The rest is character. If you're positive, fun to be around and seem to be confident, stable and non-needy women WILL BE attracted to you. But you have to believe it and you have to be skilled enough to pick up the signs and capitalize on them. No matter what feminists say, men are the initiators and the leaders of relationships. But if you're too insecure or afraid to initiate, you will be sitting home jacking off all the time wondering why no one likes you when you've spent days, weeks, months, years ignoring signs of attraction.
>>
>>18325567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk
>>
Women are just other humans. They think and feel the same way you do. They have confidence problems, they have emotions, and they put thought into who they fuck.

They aren't just laying on their back waiting for the hottest guy to run over with their dick out. Connecting with a girl on an emotional level will make her interested in you. Just like how you, anon, would rather be with an average girl who you have known your whole life that you can trust over a super model
>>
>>18325567
congrats dude u dun it

also confidence is a meme
>>
>>18326685
having overly high standards is completely different
>>
>>18325567
OP, bear with me for a story.

In the UK there's a series of TV ads for a dating service in which someone on a first date does something awkward/cheesy/stupid/clumsy and it turns out all right, because the other person finds that lovable.

The point of the commercial is that they'll match you with exactly the right person. But there's a bigger message there. No matter how average or unimpressive or unlovable you are, there are bound to be women out there who find your particular package more attractive than other guys.

The trick is finding them, and the trick to that is not closing yourself off to the possibility of finding them.
>>
>>18326920
what if said women are gross?
>>
>>18325766
>thinks being a lefty will help him get pussy
What a nice guy
>>
This is the real life tier list:
Top tier: Best 20% of men
Mid tier: All women
Bot tier: Bottom 80% of men

Life as a man is a pain in the ass, that's the price you pay for your potential. You need to suffer to get anywhere. Women are flowers, blossoming in their youth, then withering and dying. Men are blades, forged in fire. I get you, fire is scary and painful. You can choose to stay on the couch gaming and eating cheetos. But it's not gonna be a good life.
>>
>>18327219

Wow, inferiority complex AND hatred for women. You are the whole package. Why hasn't a pretty girl already snatched you off the market? I can't believe you are still single.
>>
>>18327239
Where's the hatred? Women have a biological expiration date, they become infertile and ugly as they age. That's fact, not misogyny.
>>
>>18327247

If I said you ar genetic leftover that will be wiped out in a generation, I'd be telling the truth. That's be a pretty hateful thing to say, though.

So even if you were right (you are not) you'd still be talking in a hateful manner. So no, "telling the truth" and "being a dick" are not mutually exclusive. Your post is not a good defense.
>>
>>18327262
Need a safe zone?
>>
File: IMG_0610.jpg (68KB, 684x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0610.jpg
68KB, 684x762px
>>18325813
Relatable
>>
>>18327266

Given up on arguing? I thought you were gonna prove how there was no hatred on your speech. Don't worry, you can't win all.

Good luck Anon! Hope next time you have an actual argument.
>>
>>18327288
Not even the guy you were arguing with.
>>
>>18327291

Ok then, sorry. You know how 4Chan works.
>>
>>18327298
>4Chan
4/10 good troll
>>
>>18327084
It's just an example. Maybe she's right wing and he's a lefty.
>>
Fake it till you make it
>>
>>18327239
>>18327262
>>18327288
you never had an argument to begin with.
>>
This isn't really a male Vs female issue. This is an issue of people don't want to date unattractive people. That is 90% of what matters in a relationship. There are countless fat/ugly people with top tier personalities that don't get shit because they're fat and ugly. I don't blame people for being this way as I'm the same way. I'm fat and ugly and sure as shit don't want a fat/ugly girlfriend. So, good thing there's strippers and whores so I can still get that tight pussy.
>>
>>18326805
>If you're positive, fun to be around and seem to be confident, stable and non-needy women WILL BE attracted to you.
This is simple

>But you have to believe it and you have to be skilled enough to pick up the signs and capitalize on them.
This is impossible for someone like me
>>
This is something ingrained within our biology, the female always seeks a male, that has the necessary good qualities for a well offspring, all women strive after the high value alpha, if not they go for silver, but bronze? Not a chance, it's not how the brain works.
>>
>>18326635
I want to believe this, because it might mean that some of the girls I talked to weren't just being friendly.
But I'm afraid I'd more likely be getting too hopeful and embarrass myself and them.
>>
>>18328283
I used to think like that too and then finally summoned up the courage to tell a woman I was interested in how I felt about her. She ended up rejecting me but she was very empathetic about the whole thing. Turns out that women aren't raging bitches like you see in movies and TV. It takes bravery and courage to put yourself out there like that and anyone who makes you feel bad for asking them out is just a cunt/dick who you're better off without. Sure it won't always workout how you want it to but it won't ever work out unless you sack up and tell her. You want this woman to be your girlfriend so show her that you aren't scared of her.
>>
>>18328306
The girl I'm interested in is also a coworker, one that I interact with on a daily basis. I'm discouraged by the prospect of being rejected and causing a social/workplace rift. I know there's the whole "it's not awkward unless you make it awkward", but the anxiety is hard to shake.

At this point I'm just whining.
>>
>>18328331
The woman I asked out is a close friend still and, yes, there was a bit of awkwardness but it went away. Eventually, if it even ever comes up at all, it'll just be "oh yea anon asked me out once" and that'll be the end of it. It's natural to be anxious as you're putting your heart out there.
>>
>>18328203
>>But you have to believe it and you have to be skilled enough to pick up the signs and capitalize on them.
>This is impossible for someone like me
Okay, then give up. KYS.
>>
>>18328367
Thanks. Sometimes it's nice to hear that things didn't explode. Gives me courage.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.