[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make people see me as more masculine? What is the list

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

How can I make people see me as more masculine? What is the list of things that I must do/have/look like to look more masculine?
>>
behave in manner as though you have a dick (literally) and balls (figuratively).
>>
>>18325474
'Manly' is an aesthetic. Beard, muscles, sweat, dirt, tattoos, chip on the shoulder.

A beard is easy. It just takes time.
>"but I can't gr-"
No, really, let that shit grow. Once you see the weak spots you can work around them, 'cheat' even with clever trimming.
Time, and observation.

Already got a gym routine? Good
Otherwise: Get up five minutes earlier tomorrow, or go into work five minutes late. Do as many pushups, sit-ups, and squats as you can. Divide each of those numbers by 2. Do three sets of those halved numbers every M/W/F. T/H do jumping jacks.
It's no strong man routine, but it gets you moving.

Sweat? Turn on the oven, cook yourself some food. Baking shit is easy. Cookie sheet, aluminum foil. Set out your meat in the fridge the night before, then move it to the counter while the stove heats. While preheating, look up what temperature and how long to cook it for on the google. While it's cooking snag that pack of asparagus you totally bought earlier from the fridge. A slight drizzle of olive oil, a sprinkling of salt. When there's ten minutes left on timer throw the asparagus on the sheet beside the meat.
Be amazed at the taste, then go look up something actually healthy. Like salmon and rice, or so I've heard.

Dirt? Clean your dishes by hand, at least a few of them. Except silverware. Fuck silverware. Especially knives.

That's twenty minutes out of your day. Fifteen, if you've got a stove that preheats fast.

Oh, the chip on the shoulder? Crank your morning shower to cold for the last ten seconds. Just the body.
Don't stick your head under there.
That shit's cold.

Now you're masculine, because masculine is doing what's good for you and those around you. Manly is just a byproduct.
>>
Look up "confidence guide". Really the communication and confidence is the most important, but being physically fit from working out and good hygeine are preferable.
>>
>>18325587
>Just the body. Don't stick your head under there.
You get used to it and it's actually quite good for your skin and scalp.
>>
>>18325622
You do, and it is, but it can be a bit much the first few times. Nothing wrong with working up to that point.
>>
>>18325474
work out your shoulders. having wide big shoulders is visually as masculine as you can get
>>
>>18325629
Fair enough.
>>
so is anyone here actually masculine or you guys are masculinity theorists :)
>>
File: 54470194.gif (39KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
54470194.gif
39KB, 500x333px
>>18325675
I would say I am masculine. And I pretty much do what >>18325587 said. Once you get in a routine it's easy.
I used to hate cooking but you find stuff that's quick that you like.
I bought some weights and have a barebones gym set up in my house. But I do push-ups thursday/Tuesday instead of jumping Jack's.
Only think is I can't have a beard because my job. But when I take time off I get a nice beard within a week.
I get approached by girls quite a bit but my conversation skills are shitty so yea, I'm a lonely fucker.
>>
>>18325474

If you can grow a good beard, then try it. If not, shave it off.

The most important thing is your haircut, and posture.

Work on abs and chest. Don't look down when you walk. Smile more.
>>
File: Feel it.jpg (454KB, 625x980px) Image search: [Google]
Feel it.jpg
454KB, 625x980px
>>18325474
Work out a bit. Don't aim for the bodybuilder look, but go for the lumberjack look. Sure you can have a belly and thick legs, but make sure you have powerful arms and broad shoulders.

Plus, grow some facial hair. Even if you have just a patchy beard, growing a full one takes patience. Contrary to what many people believe, if you refrain from shaving, your beard will get fuller over time.

Also, behave manly. I do not aim for the stereotype, but act confident, have a sure stride and love yourself. This attracts people in general.

>>18325587
This anonymous subject speaks the utter truth. Follow it faithfully, OP.
>>
>>18325474
do bicep curls and call people brother. even if they are girls
>>
how old are you?
theres nothing more cringeworthy than a young dude trying to be a lumberjack
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.