[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, /fit/izen >Get Tinder because tfw >Match with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1472428480199.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1472428480199.png
277KB, 598x566px
>Be me, /fit/izen
>Get Tinder because tfw
>Match with some chick at the gym, totally my type at least physically
>Talk for a bit, invite her to some dance I'm attending, says to me someone also asked her to it and doesn't want to go because it'd be awkward
>Invites me to some birthday party
>"Eh ok"
>Day later or so she removed me
>Whatever
>Match with her again
>Don't really care, say nothing and eventually she removes me again
>Delete tinder and don't use it for months because it's cancer
>See her at the gym occasionally, she does look at me
>Be now, decide to go on tinder because still tfw
>Fucking match with her again

What the fuck do I do, she seems cute and she didn't seem all that disinterested in me, what the fuck is her end goal? What should I say?
>>
Getting away from you obviously....you say nothing.
>>
"Do you want to fuck or not?"

If you get a negative response, block and move on.
>>
>>18325339
>didn't seem all that disinterested in me,

She umatched you three times
If that's not disinterested what is

You might advance a little if you keep pushing tho
She didn't blatantly reject you so you may orbit her if you want
>>
>>18325343
Smooth, sounds like just the type of thing you'd want to ask someone you see face to face on a semi-regular basis
>>
>>18325348
Sounds like the sort of thing a pussy would worry about.
>>
>>18325356
Sounds like something someone with autism would say
>>
>>18325345
Why the fuck has she swiped right on me three times then, that's what boggles the noggin
>>18325343
Might do a variation of this
>>
>>18325359
>Why the fuck has she swiped right on me three times then, that's what boggles the noggin

She probably didn't pay much attention to it at all
She probably thinks you're cute enough but you're not the only cute enough boy around, not the cutest one of all, and you're not really doing anything to keep her interested so yeag
>>
>>18325366
My mom says I'm a catch
>I'm popular
>>
>>18325366
So should I say something? It's not like I have anyone else lined up or anything to lose. I'm certainly not the cutest but I'm still breddy good I think, me mum said so
>>
>>18325382
No dumbass
She is obviously not interested. Get over your obsession.
>>
>>18325384
Fuck you doing it anyway hahahaha
>>
>>18325390
AHHAA gl moron...She basically removed you and ignored you AFTER you went out with her.. Good luck being the desperate fool who cant get the message.. If you want it your way you will be the creepy clingy guy who cant take rejection in the gym in no time.
>>
>>18325395
>Projecting this hard
>>
>>18325400
>Being this obsessed

Why did you come here if you cant take advice.
>>
>>18325339
just ironically pop up with like, so you've added me again? my mom was right I am cute. then just back and forth with her. Don't care to much about it.
>>
>>18325412
That was the plan, I just wanted to know if someone knows why someone would add and remove like that in the first place
>>
>>18325420
boredom, thought u where hot, could be a joke with her friends. lots of reason but the best way to respond is to just go with it but keep relaxed. u may get to smash so be cool anon. oh and try not to be autistic
>>
>>18325435
Aye aye
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.