[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice, bros. I'm super close friends with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: feelfrog.jpg (73KB, 700x565px) Image search: [Google]
feelfrog.jpg
73KB, 700x565px
Need some advice, bros.
I'm super close friends with a girl I work with. We've never properly dated because we didn't want to mess up this awesome friendship we have and when I first met her she was already seeing someone so not available anyway.
In a few months she'll be moving to Hawaii with her friend. Another reason I held off trying to date her when she did become single because I knew she'd be leaving eventually.
Well now, when I mentioned to her I was going on a date with some girl she got kinda jealous and opened up to me that she wants her and I to date, and she doesn't like the idea of me being with someone else.

Basically, if her and I start dating, we're going to be perfect for each other, and we both know it.
So I can either up and move with her to Hawaii and completely start my life over, in a new place and everything. Figure out school and work and all that. Or have the best thing in my life up to that point with her only to have her leave in a few months.

What do?
>>
Well, do that faggoty thing where you flip a coin and choose option A for heads and B for tails, flip it, and whichever side you were hoping it landed on is what you actually want to do.

If you already know what you want to do but want someone else to talk you in/out of it, fuck you.
>>
Take the leap ... it could lead to a new adventure bro... if what your saying is spot on about you guys being perfect for each other.
>>
>>18325244
Mostly I just want someone to either knock some sense in to me and tell me that moving to fucking Hawaii for a girl is stupid, or for someone who has moved far away and started over like that for a girl to tell me how the experience worked for them
>>
>>18325281
I moved to Las Vegas for a girl I only met once. We have been together 8 years and have two daughters. I also found a career when I was there that now earns me six figures a year. I had no plan when I moved and ended up in a roach motel for the first month. Obviously, I got lucky but I figured I could always move back home if things went south. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
>>
>>18325291
He's got a point, anything you would lose now that you would regret nearly as much as having never tried?
>>
>>18325291
How old where you when you moved? We're you in school at all?
>>
>>18325228
I live in Hawaii. Your girl is going to totally hoe out over here. 75% of the girls I've hooked up with are on vacation or just moved here and are trying to get TIKI'D. Most of them probably even had boyfriends back home, I know for sure a
few I've dated did (found out after they added me on fb).
>>
>>18325351
Understandable, but she's actually moving back to Hawaii as she lived there before, so she's not just going for some vacation.
And if I moved with her we'd be together so I'm not worried about that
>>
>>18325325
I was 25 when I moved. I was fresh back from Iraq and had my Associates degree at the time. I finished my Bachelors later.
>>
>>18325365
Nigga, I'm a veteran too, cool.

Anyway, I'm 27 and going to school on the GI Bill, so all I need to do is get into a school there and I'm getting paid to live from the BAH.
That's the only reason I'm seriously considering this whole thing
>>
>>18325372
Cool, shit Sounds to me like Hawaii would be an easy deployment with 100% chance of you doing the fucking instead of the other way around. I'd chance it even though I've been to Hawaii and get stir crazy being on an island too long.
>>
Just fucking date her if you're both perfect for each other and stop worrying about the Hawaii stuff. In either case you'll be getting hurt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.