[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i approach a ladie in the tram. I dont know what to say.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: chickie zwart-wit.jpg (116KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
chickie zwart-wit.jpg
116KB, 1080x1349px
How do i approach a ladie in the tram. I dont know what to say. I really want to but i dont know what to do. I only see her in the tram on my way home and i get out befor her so i never get to see her outside off that. Only thing we do is keep eye contact and than she go's and sit down. Now she is sitting closer to me. Yesterday she sat right infrond of me. Wtf i want to approach. Also i think she much older than me im 23 and she looks 23 to but i think she like 3 years older. Any tips?
>>
>>18324495
>I dont know what to say.

If you have nothing to say, then you have to realize you have no "in" here.

Also, why is a girl riding the public transport your best shot at getting a date? This is a cry for help, you need a social life.
>>
>>18324507
Its a cry for help but its not my only option i just want to practice talking to girls
>>
>>18324557

It won't work as a learning experience. No one wants to be target practice, so she'll probably react badly, doesn't really matter what you say. You'll have to take a plunge when you actually mean it.
>>
>>18324495
Well if you are sure with that, then just start with something neutral like. People are generally talkative. Except when they listen to music.
>>
>>18324571
Its not really a practice. But An experiences she obviously likes and i want to act on it. She is my type. If i Saw her anywere els i would swallow my pride and just do it
>>
>>18324634
>Its not really a practice.

yeah, that's why you wrote this before:

>Its a cry for help but its not my only option i just want to practice talking to girls

You acted, and that's what you said. I'd rather trust what you said first, because you didn't have time to change your mind based on my reaction.

>She is my type

Physically speaking, right? Do you really think a dude with no game should just trust that? I'd say you should try with a girl you actually know is nice beforehand.
>>
>>18324645
Im not afraid to fail like i used to be. In life you have to fail to get stronger witch is annoying but it has to be done. I still go to school so i have more chances
>>
>>18324770

I know you are not afraid of failing. I'm just saying: She is gonna reject you because you are being creepy by approaching her like that. And then you are gonna come back here to complain about how women are assholes.

Again, try to go for a girl you know better.
>>
>>18324787
Oke thanks bro
>>
>>18324495

If you see her regularly, just get talking about whatever and ask her out once you've talked a bit. "Hi, I keep seeing you here everyday" and than a quick chat about why you take the same tram is a good start. Introductions and a few how-you-doings whenever you see and you're good. She seems interested, if she purposefully sits closer. Every single girl on public transport secretly dreams of a guy asking them out. That's some rom-com shit.
>>
>>18324495
>in the tram

It's not the 1950's anymore. You come from a meme city, 100%.
>>
>>18324842
In the netherlands we have trams and most people travle with it alot
>>
I've heard of people meeting and having friendships based on sitting in the same space while commuting for years. It's definitely a thing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.