[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How in the fuck do people expect to survive without the constant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sjw.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sjw.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
How in the fuck do people expect to survive without the constant convenience of modern life?

Nobody is going to fucking read this anyway. But I still have to put this out somewhere.

What the fuck do any of you know about taking care of yourself? Can you build a fire? Can you trap an animal? Do you know what the fuck berry will cause you to throw up for four days and then die of dysentery?

Good fucking God we have it too easy.

But I'm just a crazy suicidal person who belongs nowhere in this society. What the hell do I know?

Disregard

sage thread

fuck you
>>
>>18323489
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_of_labour
>>
>>18323489

Most people wouldn't survive.

Those that would, will have banded together for some greater purpose.

If you've knowledge to give, than spread the word.
If you wouldn't they die, save them.
If you've care for them, be careful WITH them.
>>
I've played rust.
Make a bow as it's gg.
>>
We are social animals. If we were left without modern conveniences and had to start from scratch most people would survive. We would band together in large groups while the craftsmen, hunters and builders fuck all the women since they are the most valuable. Then within a year or two everything is just like it is today. Your premise is shit
>>
yeah i would. my dad taught me anything to survive in the wildernes (how to make fire in any situation, how to build shelter even in snow, how to hunt animals, which plants are edible, how to get clean water if there's none around, how to treat wounds and injuries and so on) and my bf is a marine officer.
>>
>>18323489
>Waaaaaaahhhhh I was molested at boy scout sleepaway camp
It's not that we don't know how to survive, it's that the definition has changed.
>>
File: buddha384547.jpg (38KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
buddha384547.jpg
38KB, 620x400px
>>18323489
It is said that the people (especially in the west) could actually be HAPPIER if heat, water and electricity worked only 90% of the time because then we would realize how great those are.

But why is this making you angry? If life wasn't easy you could argue it was too hard. But life is just life. It's what you decide to see in it.

Also ants and bees won't survive alone for long either. We have just become a hive species.
>>
>But I'm just a crazy suicidal person who belongs nowhere in this society
This explains everything.
>>
>>18323489
I learned some carpentry when I was younger, and was a butcher for quite some time. I'm ok. I really just want shit to go down so I can watch millenials panic trying to open a can of beans without someones help. I miss laughing.
>>
>>18323489

I know exactly how you feel OP. I've slowly been researching how to get out; it's a long hill to climb, but it'll be worth it when it's time. Until then, I bide my time browsing /out/ and indulging in my hobbies. Why not indulge in the parts of society you enjoy before you fuck off? Let them say what they want, it doesn't matter. We'll be gone soon anyway.

God speed Anon, I'll see you out there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.