[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my fiance is behaving weird. >sometimes, his work hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3597.png (51KB, 338x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3597.png
51KB, 338x288px
my fiance is behaving weird.

>sometimes, his work hours require that he gets home after i'm already in bed
>usually he eats, takes a shower and comes straight to bed too
>yesterday he stayed up till 3am
>when he got into bed, i sleepily asked him why he stayed up so long
>he said he was "bored" and had watched a movie and then talked on the phone with a (female) friend (there's a distinctive word for male and female friends in our language, i never heard of her before)
>he was acting very weird, usually he's all cuddly and would probably try to have sex with me when he gets into bed
>yesterday he didn't even kiss me goodnight
>this morning i got up and wated to check the time, i took his phone and on the home screen, there was a text from a girl which's name i've never heard before that said "good night and a winky/kiss emoji)...

wtf do i make out of this situation, adv?
i don't want to snoop, and i even asked him at bght if something's not right and he quickly denied.

my best idea so far is to go on as normal. if he would actually cheat on me, then he would have to be the one living with the guilt and if he wants to leave, i'd find out sooner or later anyways.
what would you advice me to do?
>>
You'd think he can't be stupid enough to be this obvious, but there are some pretty dumb people out there. There's something going on, and it's up to you whether you want to do something or not, but I know I'd have more self-respect than to sit there and let this happen to me
>>
additional info:

the thing that seems like he's not trying to hide anything is that he could have simply not told me about the phone call and said it was just a friend (no gender distinction)...

we're also getting married in a few weeks and it might be that he needs to check if he still "has it" before that?

idk... guess my mind is goin a bit crazy right now.
>>
Snoop on his ass. Use your friends car and drive by his place of work. Look through his phone or fb. But honestly he's probably cheating and drop his ass.
>>
>>18323442
i mean, telling it to someone straight faced might be the best strategy to hide something.
but what could i do?
i'm sure he deleted any weighted evidence, and i really don't want to go the low road of snooping anyways.
what should i ask him?
i plan to ask him who that friend was and see what he tells me. but he can just say something generic like "an old classmate" and then i'm cornered.
ofc i could tell him that people usually only call people at 3am that they are rather close and intimatw with and that this strikes me as odd since i never heard him talk of her before, but he would have a good argument to bash that concern too. so i really don't know how to proceed.
>>
>>18323438
Talk to him.
Tell him what you have seen and ask him to let you please take a look at the chat. Tell him that you know you are being unreasonable, and you are sorry for it, but you feel uncomfortable and jealous, and seeing the chat would make you calm down.
>>
>>18323447
You should be wayyy more pissed than you seem.
>>
>>18323458
Well even if you don't directly confront him, him being this inattentive is grounds for dumping him too
>>
>>18323452
i don't think he's outright cheating (yet). i would only make myself look like a fool and not find anything.
i feel really toothless in this scenario.
>>
>>18323459
thought about that option too. might be the most honest and straight forward one. but what if he deleted everything "fishy" and then i just look like a controling idiot and next time something like that happens he can just tell me off because i'm "always paranoid over nothing"?

>>18323460
i'm not pissed right now. for all i know, it could have really been just a friend and he simply talked to her. maybe she needed someone to talk, maybe he did. i'm trying to not assume and jump to conclusions, but it's hard. i'm more concerned than angry. i mean, if he would actually cheat on me, that would be such a god damn disaster. the whole wedding is already organized and paid for. and to top it off, i'm also pregnant (that was planned...).
>>
>>18323463
he's not usually that inatentive. might be he was just very tired or didn't wanted to interrupt me sleeping too much.
>>
just realized that he also got into bed with his underwear on. he usually only sleeps naked... very weird.
>>
>>18323464
Seriously he is engaged and talking to another woman so casually. Get your head out of your ass . This bullshit will just endure throughout the relationship. Drop his ass.
>>
>>18323538
yeah, i will defnitely ask him who that girl was and what they talked about/ how they know each other. seems very odd.
god, why does this have to be so complicated?
>>
>>18323472
If he deleted all the conversation than to me it is enough of an indicator that he had something to hide.

If you care about this relationship, don't play mind games and be honest.
Tell him what you have seen and ask him how he'd like to proceed.
>>
>>18323561
i don't think he would be stupid enough to delete EVERYTHING. anyways, yeah, i plan to ask him straight. but he's still asleep and probably will do his best to stay in bed until he has to go to work and then i won't see him tonight, and so on. i want to resolve this now.
>>
>>18323438
Let's say you worked 9 to 5. Would you be ready to go to bed the minute you got home? Working a late shift screws up your whole rhythm, and it is perfectly normal to need to stay up and wind down before bedtime.
>>
>>18323438
What language do you speak?
>>
>>18323838
german, why?

anyways, i talked to him and he said she's an old classmate that sent him "hi" out of the blue. he answered and they did some smalltalk. that was on monday. she works as a chef and got off at 11pm. she just called him agter work and they did some catching up.
guess i hugely overreacted. but hey, i'm pregnant and he doesn't have a very good track record at telling which female friends are actual friends and which ones have not so halal intentions...
>>
>>18323855
>halal

you need to go back
>>
>>18323861
back to what/where?
don't worry, that was a joke. i'm not a sandnigger.
>>
>>18323863
>i'm not a sandnigger.
I know about taqiya, your tricks will not work on me you raghead. Go explode in your own country.
>>
>>18323871
kek, i'm as aryan as one can be. can you say the same about yourself?
>>
>>18323873
i don't even think you're a girl based off your typing mannerisms and choice of OP image.
>>
>>18323873
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial. Can you say the same ?
>>
>>18323877
why? because girls don't make fun of autism and can't be right winged?

>>18323878
they would write songs about me.
>>
>>18323863
>i'm not a sandnigger
proof?
>>
Tell him you've been thinking of having a threesome with another girl and ask him if he might know anyone that would be interested.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.