[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A week ago i was getting off the train at my station at night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Sweet_Snuggles.jpg (410KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet_Snuggles.jpg
410KB, 1280x1707px
A week ago i was getting off the train at my station at night and saw a refugee trying to touch a girl, her boyfriend pushed him against a wall and told him to back off. This girl pulled out her phone and casually walked on, while the guy kept following her, he probably was drunk too as he was walking around with a beer bottle. In the next moment he smashed the lower part of the bottle and held it in his hand as a weapon and was ready to attack her boyfriend but she just casually strolls on and tells the police that on the phone. While this happened i walked away from this as there were plenty of other witnesses but before i was away i saw how he held the bottle against the guy and they were not holding back.

The next day i read the news and the story is completely twisted and not even true, it said something like.
The 'guy' (without mentioning the origin like they usually do) pulled out his belt and wanted to attack with it but his trousers fell down and he tried to escape when the police came.

I live in germany by the way, the country that recently boasts how fake news are a crime and yet they seem to hide any incident with a refugee involved unless it can't be hidden.

What would you do in my situation, not even sure if anyone would believe me?
>>
I believe you but who are the refugees
>>
>>18323427
What do you mean exactly?
The guy who tried touching the girl and attacked her boyfriend with a broken bottle was the refugee, he even had another refugee watching them. The couple was just 18 or something and from here
>>
>>18323412
Not taking your chance to beat up a rapefugee shitskin, weak
>>
contact the newspaper/media that its not how it happened, tell your friends, speak up

dont let mass hypnosis take over your country
(again)
>>
I am sorry this is how Germany ends.
>>
I don't believe you right now. you'd have a phone video or a cut from broken glass if that really happened.
>>
File: IMG_4071-1024x702.jpg (145KB, 1024x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4071-1024x702.jpg
145KB, 1024x702px
>>18323412
You and I both know how this ends.
>>
Damn, you Germans seems easy to convince.
First the Adolf, now the media.

Go do something, say something. It's your fucking duty
>>
Get the crony. Cut his fucking neck t. muriburger.
>>
>>18323412
in welcher zeitung/auf welchem sender wurde das gesendet?
>>
>>18323965
Das war in der Stuttgarter Zeitung online.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.