[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /adv/, i have a problem and i would like some feedback...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_ne4k5gVNHA1rljgjjo1_1280.jpg (50KB, 572x601px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne4k5gVNHA1rljgjjo1_1280.jpg
50KB, 572x601px
hi /adv/, i have a problem and i would like some feedback...
I've been friends with this girl for about 7 years,i had a little crush on her when i met her, but she had at the time.

she broke up with her boyfriend last year, so she started hanging out more frequently with me and my friends

2 weeks ago i confesed my feelings to her, I was rejected, ok no problem the last thing i wanna do is to make things wierd for averyone.

Last friday, we celebrated the birthday of one of our friends in my house, she wanted to tag along, ok no prob, but then she asked if she could bring someone.

she brougth a guy she was going out with...
to my house, one week after she rejected me.
so i had to sit ther watching while this other guy plays my guitar and flirts with her, while I pretend that none of this bothers me...

did she think about, how i would feel in that situation??

im pretty mad/sad rigth now, some friends told me to not talk to her again... i Think that too, how should i proceed /adv/
>>
File: 1483989217939.png (73KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1483989217939.png
73KB, 184x184px
Yeah, carry on and cut the comms, you are being her cuck friend if you keep supporting this kind of shit.
There is no salvage from this.
>>
>>18322914
hahahahahahahaha get fkn rekt. Imagine turning down a girl and going to her party at her house with another girl you're dating that you know she doesn't like. This girl is either selfish or a shit person.
>>18322933
agreed, cut her off completely
>>
What a bitch . I would have hit his ass with that guitar
>>
Youre a naive faggot for thinking she even SHOULD care about you enough to tell her boyfriend he cant come.

If shes actually youre friend, she probably did think of it and it probably just made things awkward so she never brough it up, because thered be no reason to.

Either deal with the pain or cut ties, there is no other option
>>
Shoul I confrot her about it and send her to hell, or just cut all ties?
>>
File: 1450407660553.jpg (193KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1450407660553.jpg
193KB, 550x550px
>>18322973
Just cut the ties nigga, you are not getting anything from the whore.
>>
>>18322973
If you "confront" her, in this situation, youre just being an asshole
>>
>>18322914
>did she think about, how i would feel in that situation??
Nope.
>some friends told me to not talk to her again
They're right.

Here's the thing, you've been friends with her for 7 years. The friendzone is a real thing. 7 years is a long time. You're not just in the friendzone, you're the fucking president of the friendzone, you ran unchallenged and people had festivals in the streets to celebrate your inauguration. When you're in there (let alone when you're the god damn master of the house) even if you confess your feelings she still sees you as just a friend, just one of her girls, it's impossible for her to see you otherwise (you can escape this with careful decisive action and enough charisma, but let's be real, that's not you). So she didn't think, "Well he has feelings for me, maybe bringing my new bf might hurt him, but I'll do it anyway," she just thought, "Oh hey my girlfriend Anon is throwing a party, sounds fun, ooh I'll invite Chad I want him to meet my friends."

Some people are able to get over this kind of thing. That is also clearly not you. His mere presence ruined your night and you're still upset about it. So you can either grit your teeth and have your heart broken every time you see her, or you can just cut her out and move on with your life, and learn your lesson. If you're interested in someone make it known you're interested in them (being flirty, eye contact, getting close, compliments, outright ask them out on a date) early on, otherwise you are getting zoned, and never think a simple, "But I've loved you all this time!" is going to change anything, especially SEVEN fucking years into it.
>>
Thank you all beautiful bastards, it has ended
>>
>>18323057
good luck anon :)
>>
File: BottomsUpCockSucker.jpg (78KB, 700x486px) Image search: [Google]
BottomsUpCockSucker.jpg
78KB, 700x486px
>>18323057
Godspeed, Anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.