[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my friend lying to me so I won't try and date her friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170517_102404.jpg (59KB, 713x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170517_102404.jpg
59KB, 713x912px
Is my friend lying to me so I won't try and date her friend? (Or friend told her to lie to me so I won't try and date her?) Genuinely mindfucked right now.

>Friend (A) has cute friend (B)
>Before I get a chance to flirt with B, she leaves
>Later that night I ask A if B has a boyfriend
>Tells me I should stop trying to get with her friends
>Haven't flirted or asked out any of her friends but whatever
>Says B isn't answering
>We go to sleep since it's pretty late
>This morning A texts me saying B has a girlfriend and that she never knew I was into guys
>Ask her who has a gf and when was I gay
>Says B does
>mfw completely mindfucked right now
>Ask if B is a guy just to make sure this isn't a joke
>A says yes

Now get this, before I asked if B had a boyfriend, A always referred to B using female pronouns. Is A lying, B asking A to lie or is B legit a boy? Pic related
>>
>>18322742
Tl;dr
P/s I can't understand your story. Try to write it more clear
>>
>>18322749

not op, but it seems like OP wants to date A's friend, B. OP asks A if B is single, A avoids question. A then tells OP that B has a girlfriend, ad insinuating that B is a guy (all of a sudden, even though A was previously referring to B as "her/she") and A states she didn't know OP was into guys. OP is very confused, as everyone has referred to B as a girl this entire time, now A is saying B is a guy with a girlfriend.

OP, she's lying, and it's a really weird thing to lie about. A should have just came right out and said she likes you and just doesn't want you talking to her friends.
>>
>>18322749
TLDR
Asked friend A if friend B has a boyfriend, friend A says she's actually a guy and has a girlfriend. Is she lying or is friend B making her lie?
>>
>>18322761
OP here
Thanks for making my post much clearer. A isn't into me, already tried asking her out and she said no. The thing is I have this inkling that B is in kahoots with A, thus telling A to lie to me so I won't try and make a move on her (B).
>>
>>18322742
Have you considered the fact that B is actually a guy? Do you have any proof that s/he isn't?
>>
>>18322772

Fuck it, ask B out directly.
>>
>>18322776
Yes I have and no I have no proof other than A always referring to B using her and she e.g. 'Did you see B's new pixie cut? It looks so bad on her' or 'She has places to go'. What makes this fishy is that only when I've made known to A that I'm interested in B she suddenly says B is a boy. I'n going to try and clear this up later when I see A, and hopefully B will be with her.
>>
>>18322779
Need his/her/it's number first and I really don't want to accidentally date a dude
>>
>>18322790
Why the hell would you ask someone to introduce their friend to you without knowing their gender? It's not like it's a blind date since you're interested in B. So what the hell. Ask B yourself
>>
>>18322790
Look at the Adam's apple, hands, feet.
>>
>>18322794
I can't, I rarely see him/her and I have no way of contacting B unless through A. Trust me I would ask B directly but I am literally physically incapable and I never asked A to introduce me. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't trying score when the game's already finished
>>
>>18322801
Next time I see B, I'll take note
>>
>>18322803
So you don't even see her/him face? Are you into boyish-girl. Then why the hell do you interested in someone you can't even tell if they are man or woman
>>
>>18322812
She is boyish-girl if she is a girl, but it's more girl than boy. I have seen her irl and talked with her for what I can approximate is less than 5 minutes. She has the physique of a girl and short for a boy (likely 5'3" - 5'5") and breasts I can't tell since it wears jumpers whenever I see it. I haven't had any doubts about B being a boy until now mind you, I saw no false flags or signs of a boy.
>>
>>18322822
Then it would be two possibilities.
First: A into B
Second: A into you.

But since you said you tried asking A out before then it must be A which is more understandable since B is kind of a boyish girl
>>
Also I need some clever questions to ask B (or even A) to get a definite answer of their gender. Something that would trick A or inconspicuously cause B to answer to her/his gender (or trick B if s/he's in on it too)
>>
>>18322837
Are you saying A could be a lesbian? I'm sorry I'm a little lost
>>
>>18322851
Yeah sorry I mistyped. It's possible since A doesn't want to introduce you to B and also referred B to be a man abd that having a gf (which might even be A)
>>
>>18322862
Possibly
>>
OR OR no one likes anyone, especially not you OP?
>>
>>18323431
Yeah but I want to know if my friend is lying.
>>
>>18322742
Reply 'liking traps isn't gay'
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.