[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never ever in my life be this confusing, I know I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0886.jpg (106KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.jpg
106KB, 500x373px
I have never ever in my life be this confusing, I know I always easily bonding with girls but I dated guys before so I never think I might be lesbian. Just recently I had a thing on girls. I found out I'm happier and more positive when I was with a girl I like more than with a man.
With a man I just feel something sexually but with girls I feel the happiness, like I laugh and talk and I really meant it, not like I forced myself into talking to people or impress them like I do with men.
So what is wrong about me?
>>
>>18322705

>So what is wrong about me?

You're young, emotionally indecisive and bisexual.
>>
>>18322709
I'm 26. Not that young you must know.
With a girl that I have time to bond and to be exceptionally close with I feel something when she holds my hands or touch my back or my shoulder. Weird because I feel exactly the same when men I like touched me and men that makes me turn on.
If this is the case that I really want to kill myself because I can't in the same time can side with both men and women. I feel like I would be a unfaithful person cause not only I do have to stop myself from desire from men but also from women.
>>
>>18322720
Sorry for bad grammar I don't even check it just typing like crazy
>>
>>18322705
you haven't met a man
>>
try being bi poly?
>>
>>18322727
Well I dated and have been together with men before. The only thing I felt towards them was horny.
But with women I feel like I can share and trust and being truly myself around them which no men ever did to me before
>>18322729
Gotta googled it. Yeah maybe. This is a high chance
>>
>>18322705
You actually romantically like girls but you are sexually interested in guys.

Stop trying to impress men. If all you need from them is sex then it doesn't matter what they think of you.

Worst case, you relax and find out that you can actually enjoy spending time with men as well.
>>
>>18322765
I meant I have been together with men and the only thing I felt was sexualy. It's not like I can grow romance with them at all. I feel awkward and hard to open my heart 100%. Not like when I was with girls, I feel comfortable and positive.
>>
>>18322788
Bumping
>>
>>18322788
Then date women. What's the problem?
>>
Idk if it's normal but I feel exactly the same (sexually attracted to men and romantically attracted to girls) and I'm a guy. Idk about you, in my case I'll try to date girls because it's less trouble than being gay with all pressure from society but that's just my personal case.
>>
Bi poly is the way as the other anon has pointed out. Actually me and my gf would love to meet a girl like you...
>>
>>18324104
I don't think people would be okay if I come out as a bisexual. And they'll think I'm an attention whore who like to be a centre while I'm not. I dated a lot before that people won't believe if I tell them I'm dating a girl. I know I should screw what people talk but you know, sometime we can't control it
>>18324114
It's better to be in a traditional way I got it. That's why I choose not to acting out. Keep it low key.
>>18324129
Good luck finding a good third party bro haha
>>
>>18324521
Then don't come out until you have to. Date who you like. By the time any relationship gets serious you'll be okay with your identity and care more about your partner than anyone's opinions.
>>
>>18324934
Oh yes. That's a good idea then.
>>
>>18322720

>I'm 26. Not that young you must know.

26 is not too old for a sexual identity crisis.
>>
File: 1488751525743.jpg (128KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
1488751525743.jpg
128KB, 600x828px
Find an actual man. Problem solved.
>>
>>18325022
Ew
>>
>>18325022
RIPPED WOJAK
>>
>>18325022
Don't you get it, I'm still turned on while I see a attractive hot guy. I do feel sexual attractiveness but can't bind with them. This is kinda problem
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.