[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new girl enters friend group >mutual friends ask me if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1298036836647.jpg (17KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1298036836647.jpg
17KB, 218x218px
>new girl enters friend group
>mutual friends ask me if I'm interested
>go spaghetti and answer I'm not
>skip 2 months
>literally every single guy in the group goes for her
>she's pretty much bombarded by texts and fb messages every second
>never try anything bc I dont want to be another one of those pathetic faggots
>multiple males from my group fail at winning her grace
>me and girl somehow share same musical interest
>asks me to go with her to a concert of a band I don't know
>I pretend to know band
>we are now going to see this shit together
How fucked am I
I like the girl but I have never listened to this band in my life
yeah it's the same genre but it's gonna be hard as fuck to pretend I have been listening to it for years
Even if it all goes well
How am I going to tell if she's even into me?
All girls I have been with to this day have shown interest in me, not the other way around. I have never spent any effort to get with a girl. So I've only had about 4. But I really like her
So it basically boils down to this
How does one "make a move" during something close to a date?
How can you gauge the setting?
Like I said, I've been in this situation before., but it was always the girl making the final move
How do I "test" whether she is down or not without ruining it if she isn't?
I feel especially restrained because there are like 5 guys in our mutual friend circle blasting messages at her at all times
>>
First things first, read up on the band and listen to some songs so you're ready. Don't worry too much about the rest!
>>
>>18323101
Agree with this anon, open wikipedia for basic shit. Listen the discography on Spotify or Jewtube and get your dick wet.
>>
she also keeps mentioning she hasn't seen the latest 2 star wars movies; neither have I
could that be a window of opportunity?
>>
>>18323858
chances are that is a window of opportunity, invite her over or go over to her place and watch the movies and see how that goes
>>
you are making it very difficult to advise ppl to try and help themselfs when they can see shits like you putting in zero effort and walk away with the vagina

do whatever you like, you win by having a good face
>>
>>18323870
I'm not some lucky guy rolling in pussy my man
All 4 girls were medium at best
and I banged neither of them
my personality is somewhat charming at the beginning, but I ultimately scare them away by pure autism and spaghetti
>>
>>18323870
Deal isn't sealed yet - hardly even the beginnings of a deal even - and those other people 'competing' were likely desperate faggots.

World goes on as before.
>>
Clearly that thot is interested in you because you seem different from the other dicks she's around, she also probably wonders why you haven't hit her up yet. Stay calm and be cool, don't act different and she will be the one after you.

Thot watch activated, just incase.
>>
>>18322578
>everyone advising OP to consult the FBI for in-depth analysis of some stupid fucking songs

have you ever seen chad do this shit? no. leave the op alone. op you stop reading lyrics right now you faggot. no one's gonna strap you to a polygraph and ask you about the lyrics.

i don't even know half the lyrics of the songs i like. be chad. chad doesn't give a fuck. if you're caught lying or not knowing, be like "so what". chad doesn't care, and that's what gets vagina moist. well, his looks do, but his attitude helps too.
>>
>>18324942
There were multiple bands on the bill
I pretended to like the one she didn't know so I guess that cuts me some slack
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.