[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i be offended that my boyfriend thinks of his girl best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3458.jpg (115KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3458.jpg
115KB, 960x731px
should i be offended that my boyfriend thinks of his girl best friend (that i don't like) while we have sex to keep him from cumming too quickly?
>>
>>18322537
Wut?
This is a fucking weird one...
Why would he tel you that?
The fact that he would is something that is just too fucking weird for me to evaluate as his thought processes are CLEARLY too fucking abnormal for me to evaluate or understand.
>>
>>18322550
only because i made a joke about it to him along the lines of "if you think of her you'll cum faster" and he actually counter-argued that by saying "i do it so i don't cum" and then began to prove it further
>>
I think that you are insecure about his friendship with this girl and he made a joke which you are taking way too seriously. Chill.
>>
>>18322537
>I think that you are insecure about his friendship with this girl and he made a joke which you are taking way too seriously. Chill.

This.
Also you made the joke, and he gave you the only reply he could give.
>>
>>18322612
sure that's another option.
>>
>>18322564
>"if you think of her you'll cum faster"

Typical female bullshit, hope he tells you to fuck off. His response was obviously a joke, too. You must be pretty annoying to deal with.
>>
>>18322691
Kek
>>
>>18322564
>>18322691
So... as the guy who rewrote this >>18322550
I don't at all agree with the sentiment of what one of those guys was saying (because it's clearly full of r9k bullshit haterade) but they've got a point.

You kind of baited, provoked, and trapped him in to that response, so yeah... it's kind of on you there--especially if you're looking to get offended.

This all sounds kind of manipulative and insecure.

Do you have reason to be concerned? Maybe, maybe not, it's hard to tell because the context makes it sounds like a joke. But you've clearly got security issues that you need to deal with first and foremost.

Honestlyask yourself if this is all coming from the relationship itself, or something in you.
>>
>>18322537

I think the funniest thing is that if you were a guy coming here to complain that his girlfriend thinks of her guy best friends while they have sex they'd call you a cuck and your girlfriend a whore.

Methinks that your mortal sin in this situation is being a woman. The contradictory nature of redpillers is a constant source of entertainment.
>>
Ok female and male friendship is bullshit. It is usually sexual and you tell him to not be friends with her or me personally I would break up with him
>>
>>18322926
Crazy insecure.
>>
>>18322926
That's a fucking lie.
Having a male friend is like a lesbian sister, you talk about the shit both like but "she" likes boobs and pussy
>>
You played yourself. Either he said it seriously or not, you can't be offended since you started it.

You can be offended, though, to reach a worse state.

It doesn't matter gender when you try to pull that kind of jokes on other person, you have to be ready to get roasted back. My POV, so:

>He said it seriously.
You have an honest and trustful boyfriend. If he didn't get offended I won't play more that kind of jokes on him a lot since seems a nice guy to me, and he could change way of thinking.

>He lied.
Well, you kind of forced it. Thinking he lied just wil lgive you more questions like "it was thinking on someone more?" "who could be?" "why is he lying?" etc etc. It won't be even a bad guy at 100% since maybe could lied to not hurt you, so unlss you know 100% what was on his mind when happened, he's not the bad here, sorry.
>>
fuck off andrea you autistic sperg
>>
>>18322691
she is
>>
how does shit like this even come up
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.