[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get stray cats to stay away from my home? My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1966.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1966.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
How the fuck do I get stray cats to stay away from my home? My mom fed them before and now they won't fuck off and keep pissig everywhere. Every time I try to kill them they just hide under my porch and they sit at my door and meow. I want them dead. Now.

Poison in food?
>>
>>18322514
call animal control and they'll put out traps and stick them in a shelter instead of killing the cats. grow up kid.
>>
>>18322516
I live in the middle of nowhere
>>
>every time I try to kill them

Jesus how much are they pissing that you would want to kill them?
>>
>>18322528
I tried to pick up a bag from my porch and t was completely covered in stinky cat piss and my entire walk way of my porch smells like it. This fucker has gone too far and the worst part is he just circles my house meowing as loudly as possible and he just sits in front of the door staring it begging and meowing.
>>
>>18322514
Make a citrus mix, taking something like an orange or lemon peels or even citrus based soaps and put it in a spray bottle with water, then spray the fuck outta them strays. Cats hate citrus based products and they'll quickly associate your place as Citrus Hell. Just please don't use citrus based cleaning products. Those have the potential to be toxic and depending on your area, you can get in big trouble for killing strays.
>>
>>18322543
They also hate the smell of banana.
>>
>>18322543
They run away so fast
>>
>>18322516
If they don't get adopted within their time limit they get killed anyways. Definitely a less horrible death than being poisoned tho.
>>
File: IMG_2889.jpg (60KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2889.jpg
60KB, 500x498px
>>18322547
>>
>>18322514
If you have a gun just wait for them and kill them. Being poisoned sounds pretty barbaric but its your call. I think buying a small rifle and killing them would be best.
>>
File: 1494291734508.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1494291734508.png
42KB, 655x509px
Antifreeze?
>>
>>18322522
Assuming you're in a first world country the middle of nowhere still has rights to animal control. Do you know anyone with a dog?
>>
use a gun
Neighbors?
Oil filter suppressor
It's humane and we all know it
No gun?
Machete
No machete?
Shovel
>>
Don't kill them, you bitch, or I'll find you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.