[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 26 >Be in a relationship with this woman for a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1371204216484.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1371204216484.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>Be 26
>Be in a relationship with this woman for a year now
>Shes smart, pretty, good body, we have the same humour
>sex is sub par
>I cant settle down. Think alot about being single.

What the fuck do I do. On one hand I want to be single and not have a care in the world about pleasing and keeping in touch with another human being 24/7. If that makes sense.

On the other hand I don't wanna give up an awesome girl that I could end up growing old with. Might sound stupid since im "only 26", but I can't help having these feelings.

I know theres other fish in the ocean and everything, but what if this is the one?

I hate myself right now because I broke this girls heart when I told her about this and we are basically done now unless I unfuck this situation.
>>
If you don't want to commit to her fully then don't. Doesn't make you a bad person. Good on you that you actually told her how you feel instead of suffering in that situation and wasting both of your time.

But, I guess, think carefully if you really don't want to be with her, since most people will just move on and find someone else if faced with that situation, I doubt she'll wait for you. Two people with the same desire to just chill and maybe get serious later in life could just stay as friends and keep it lowkey, but it seems you two want very different things. So this is probably the time to either commit to this one person, or say nah, and do what you want to right now, and move the regrets for later. You might regret either decision, either now or later, so just pick your poison and hope you get lucky and happen to choose the better option. No way of knowing what either option might bring. You could break up and have fun and then later when you feel like settling down meet the perfect girl. Or, you could end up alone and never find anyone. On the other hand if you stay with her you might later in life realize it's not really right after all and have wasted all those years in a relationship that wasn't going anywhere instead of having been free. Or you could be happy until old age and be glad you stayed. Impossible to know.
>>
>>18321966
Just call her, tell her you realised by "broking with her" that you are unable to live with her anymore and ask her if she can give you second chance.

Time and speed is an essence here. Do it asap and promise her you will be better partner second time.

Worth a try.
>>
>>18322057
*without
Lol stupid english.
>>
>>18322021
>>18322021
Thank you for answering.

I'm just so heartbroken right now which is stupid because I caused this. But I guess its a natural reaction to realising that you might lose someone you've been close with over time.

This is really why I'm so scared of entering relationships because if they go sour its really hard to bail without causing alot of damage. And we dated for like four months before we became a couple. I don't know..

>>18322057
>>18322057
The last thing she told me is "You know what I want, so call me if you change your mind". And shes not a sucker or anything (in lack of a better word) so this basically means that I have like a week or so to sort my mind out.

If I knew I wanted to be with her I would obviously drive to her place right now and hug the shit out of her. But I don't know what I want.
>>
File: 640px-SWOT_en.svg.png (65KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
640px-SWOT_en.svg.png
65KB, 640x720px
>>18322085
>i dont know what i want
Try make a list like pic related. It is what stupid bussiness people make before making huge decisions.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWOT_analysis

Maybe if you ser it on paper, you will realize that negatives and threaths of commiting to this girl are small and managable.

Maybe it will help.

Also you solve subpar sex by getting better at it. Unless she is onr of the girls who use it only to hook partners.

>you wouldnt make this thread if you were happy with your current situation

Good luck with your decision OP. Personally i would date the bitch and train her and myself to have better sex.
:-)
>>
>>18322112
Thanks dude, I'll check it out.

I'm an emotional wreck right now but I don't really trust my feelings considering she left me like five hours ago. It's too fresh.

Thats what the devil on my should is saying to me atleast. "You're just passing through the tunnel, you'll be out soon".

The angel is like: "You just scrapped the best girl you'll ever meet. You're going to be miserable the rest of your life".
>>
>>18322120
Meant to say she left my house five hours ago.
>>
>>18321966
30. In a great relationship

I feel ya man.

I love her more than anything and shes the greatest partner i could ask for. But other women are so damn gorgeous and i want to be free to experience. But if i do that i dont have her.

Also the keeping tabs 24/7 and having someone always know where you are and what youre doing is annoying.

Dont get me wrong we have trust, i even work far from home weeks at a time. But still if she doesnt hear from me she gets upset.

Its just one of lifes crazy contradictions. Be frustrated or be lonely.
>>
>>18322144
Exactly what I'm feeling.

The few fights we had prior to this has been about her feeling like I'm not showing enough effort. Basically she wants more attention from me. And thats normal I guess. Everyone is different and someone requires more "confirmation" from the other part. I just find it difficult to deal with. Just because I'm not texting her as much as she wants doesnt mean I don't like her.

It's kinda like a self-fulfilling prophecy (?). She requires more attention than I'm able to give her which makes me want to get out.

Also I love her as a person and don't want to waste her time. I want her to be happy and would rather break up with her now than in five years (obviously?).
>>
>>18322179
Yeah, love and attention needs to come freely. It kind of kills it when theyre demanding it because it stops feeling like its coming from you.

For me it was sex because i was on a medication for awhile that as a side effect made me not want to be touched. But she got all insecure about it and yelly and cried a lot and started demanding it. Didnt even believe me about the meds even though the side effects were on the damn manual.

Now im off it and it killed the sex for a long time because i mostly just felt like i was doing it to make her happy.

Then she chilled and it all came back just fine.

But a past relationship i had was like yours. Forcing you to give attention is a good way to get less attention. These women gotta understand this shit.

>break up with her

I dont know man. Its a two way street. She cant be so dependent and forceful and you cant be so absent. If you cant come to a middle ground, then thats probably best.

But dont take it all on yourself like you cant be everything to her. Youre a human being and you have autonomy and she must respect that or all her relationships will suffer and shes wasting her own time.
>>
>>18322196
Thanks for your advice man. I got some thinking to do. I have the feeling that once this week is over I will be somewhat distanced from it and it will be easier to make up my mind. I am steering towards being single though.

Wish you all the best in your current relationship.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.