[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I are in a long-tern, long-distance relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-05-16-09-24-59.png (348KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-16-09-24-59.png
348KB, 720x1280px
My girlfriend and I are in a long-tern, long-distance relationship. Essentially, we got together in high school and we go to different colleges. I work full time and am a full time student at a community college, she is an RA at a four year college. We see each other for a few days about every two weeks while she's in school.

We have an agreement that we let each other know if other people are interested in us. Her email is hooked up to my phone as well as mine, and this is one of the things that decided to pop up. What do you guys make of it? She never mentioned anything about this guy or any conversation, but it seems like she shut him down. It really makes me suspicious about what he could have said.
>>
Sounds like he may have confronted your gf about the fact that she's taken and said something or acted in a way that embarrassed himself, maybe weirding your gf out and making him worry she'll want nothing to do with him anymore.
>>
It kind of sounds like he tried to kiss her or somehow made a move on her and she

a) momentarily reciprocated but then stopped herself

or

b) shut him down completely

or

c) went all the way through with it but then expressed regret about it afterwards

Either way, I find it suspicious that she didn't mention it to you at all.

Also

>My girlfriend and I are in a long-tern, long-distance relationship.
>We see each other for a few days about every two weeks while she's in school.

What the fuck are you doing dude? This is a recipe for disaster. LDRs fail almost every time, ESPECIALLY in college
>>
>>18321941

She's very clearly in love with me. That doesn't stop some women from jumping to other men.

Anyway, I'm transfering to one closer to her (40 minutes compared to 150 minutes). I was planning on transferring to her college, but it's just not for me. Too much bullshit.
>>
OP here, my responses will be slow.

She wanted to move in together and wants us to get married, but who knows what that means anymore with the shit going on today.

>>18321934
This is what I'm betting on, but I'm very skeptical.

>>18321941
This is what I will confirm. I can find his contact info and ask him. Based on his language, I think he would tell me the truth if I asked him. Afterwards, I'll ask her. If she's hiding anything, it's over.
>>
>>18322022
>I'm very skeptical.
why?

How the fuck can you be getting your GF's emails forwarded to you and STILL not trust her to the point that you will first go behind her back to talk to this random fuck and not directly to her?
>>
>>18322025

People change. She may not be the same as when I agreed to do an LDR. I trust that she didn't so anything, but this is suspicious enough to look into. I'm going to verify it, it would be foolish not to.

She put her email on my phone, not me. I can't check what she does in secrecy when I'm not there, but this is something that's reasonably concerning.
>>
>>18322099
>I trust that she didn't so anything
you don't though lol

also I don't think you thought this through. if you go to that guy first i guarantee it will get back to her. and she'll probably be pissed you went behind her back.

you need to at least be honest with yourself that you don't trust her and figure out why. you can't be like "i'm sure she loves me" in one post and then "but people can change she's probably fucking this guy so I need to make sure" in the next

just a tip, being clingy, paranoid and controlling WILL drive her away from you if she isn't already
>>
>>18321926
he got rejected.
He freaked out because he thought she would completely cut him off
He's apologizing for having overreacted
Trust your gf op
>>
>>18321926
Sounds like your GF is rock solid mang. Not even playin
>>
>>18322110

Yeah, and acting suspicious and getting suspicious e-mails will drive me away. She already broke my trust by not telling me. She's lucky I'm confirming she didn't do anything instead of just jumping the LDR ship.

There's something to this that made him say "wow, it would really make me sick if your boyfriend heard our conversations." It's not just paranoia.

>>18322137
Yeah, but why would she not tell me? I tell her when shit like shit happens. She's told me before about things like this with no issue. Why hide it?

>>18322152
(((Pegasus)))
>>
>>18322195
>It's not just paranoia.
that's literally all it is

>She's lucky I'm confirming she didn't do anything instead of just jumping the LDR ship.
i doubt that. you sound like a hysterical faggot with trust issues she'd probably be better off without you.
>>
>>18321926
> Her email is hooked up to my phone as well as mine
Jeez, that's creepy.

The mail sounds like some beta orbiter who got put in his place. Nothing special.
>>
That message looks like it was written by some autistic orbiter, but the whole situation is weird as fuck, there's something off about all of it. Almost as if someone made it up but didn't really think it through ...

But anyways, it's obvious that he's interested in her and showed it for some time. If you guys promised to tell eachother when someone seems interested in you then she broke that promise for some reason. Either that or she's extremely oblivious and thought he's gay or something.

It doesn't matter though, ask your girlfriend about it and see what she has to say.
>>
File: IMG_20170516_154928.jpg (60KB, 1114x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_154928.jpg
60KB, 1114x181px
>> 18322208

Pic related makes it seem very clear that he made advances on her at thw very least.

>>18322234
Her phone battery dies all the time, so she uses my phone a lot. Like I said, she set it up that way.

>>18322251
If she hid it from me in the first place, who's to say she won't hide other details from me?
>>
>>18322282
he also said
>i wasn't trying to flirt with you i don't even know how
he said he asked her out to dinner and to hang out and sat in her room for an hour

whether those are "advances" is pretty fucking subjective and it sounds like he was unsure and just doing the "just friends" approach so he probably didn't really do anything and just feels like a retard for trying to have some kind of intimacy with your gf that he wouldn't have even attempted if he had known she had a bf

why are you literally ignoring every single other aspect of the email and this entire situation?

whatever happens I feel bad for your gf being stuck with you and i hope she breaks up. it's fucking sad how even when she fucking flat out rejects other guys and you can read all her emails you're still this paranoid and willing to throw her under the bus.
>>
>>18322282
She may try to hide stuff from you, but you should be able to tell her if you ask her face to face and pressure her a little. Most people are terrible liars.
>>
Maybe she didnt know he was like interested romantically. Also it sounds like hes not really a threat and she shut it down so i feel like you should bring it up that u saw it but dont make too big of a deal about it
>>
>long-distance relationship

I stopped right there. That shit never pans out well. Just end it. It'll suck at first but you'll find someone who's actually there.
>>
>>18322377

I know that she's a terrible liar. The issue is that if she lies about shit like this, it's over.

>>18322393

I don't think it really matters if they're a threat or not. She has a friend who tries to flirt with me all the time and she knows I won't do anything, but the difference is that I tell her when/if it happens if it's anything worth mentioning. I would very much consider this worth mentioning.

>>18322299

Please explain why a reasonable person would not simply explain that they're in a relationship? Even if it was a beta orbiter, what reason is there to not say so?

>>18322413

I've been tempted to drop it before for various other reasons that I wouldn't like to get into.
>>
>>18322438
>The issue is that if she lies about shit like this, it's over.
More the reason to ask her directly, face to face.
>>
>>18322438
>Please explain why a reasonable person would not simply explain that they're in a relationship?
She did. That's why he sent this (sort of pathetic) email. Perhaps his intentions weren't clear to her for whatever reason until that point, at which she rejected them. Also just because you find it worth mentioning doesn't mean she did if she is thinking this guy is just some friendly guy. If she's an RA it's not unusual for her to be spending some time with the residents around her.

You're seriously being unreasonable about this. I don't see why you can't just be straight up and talk about it with her. That's the most worrying part of all this. It's like you have no trust and respect for her in the first place that anything she says, even if it makes perfect sense, you won't believe it
>>
your gf is young and loyal

you sound like a paranoid ass honestly

ofcourse she never mentioned it, because she likes him and knows you are a child but still havent done anything (and probably never will)

>too much bullshit
>hooked up email
>muh SUSIPICION

pull the dildo out of your ass kid
>>
>>18322473

Here's your (You). Have a nice day.

>>18322455

He didn't find out about me until afterwards by his own means. We've talked about this before. We tell anyone interested that we are in a relationship and then we tell the other person. I hardly talk to women when I visit college because almost every one if them is uninteresting or just plain stupid. I hardly talk to men, either, but I'm not gay so it's a little different. It didn't stop me from shutting them down if they tried to make advances simply because I knew I wouldn't do anyrhing.

It was something that we agreed upon. Not only did she not tell me about it, but she didn't tell him that she was in a relationship. It's frustrating that women behave like this.

>>18322451

I will likely do thus first. If I don't believe what she has to say then I guess that it's pointless. She'll likely have some bullshit excuse.
>>
>>18322562
>she'll likely have some bullshit excuse

Wow anon. You haven't even heard what she will say and you are already doubtung her! Bravo!

Please dump her for her sake. Or I really hope you explode in a fit of delusional rage at her since it seems that's the direction you're heading. And then she can dump you. You don't deserve her and I doubt she'd stay with you if she read this thread.
>>
Send her a sex tape. I've seen it work in two movies
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.