[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend is a very christian guy and he hates lesbian and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3915.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3915.png
463KB, 1070x601px
my boyfriend is a very christian guy and he hates lesbian and bi girls but im bi. i even prefer girls and it makes me mad how he talks about us "dykes"
Wat do?
>>
Embrace Islam and convert him as well

You are both huge degenerates, but there is still hope
>>
>>18321715
He deserves much, much better you degenerate whore.
>>
you have the right idea in the pic
>>
>>18321718
I love him a lot, but I feel like I'm hiding a big part of me and he'll see me as a disgusting whore
>>
>>18321720
if you have a boyfriend you are taken you fucking idiot, it's not even a factor anymore
>>
>>18321720
but anon, you ARE a disgusting whore
>>
>>18321715
if you prefer girls more why did you pick a man
also tits or gtfo
>>
pol is a christian board, kikes and such need no apply.

Roastie!
>>
>>18321720
Break up with him. He needs a good girl not burdened by a mental illness like yours
>>
>>18321715
He's too good for you, you're just gonna fuck him over in the end anyways.
Seriously, you "bi" girls are the most broken pieces of shit I have ever met. Every. Single. One. Of. You. I have ever met has a set of profound mental deficiencies/disorders.

You will do nothing but bring your boyfriend pain, do him a favor if you love him so much and fuck off, he deserves someone better than a broken piece of garbage like you.

Seriously, I honestly feel bad for this guy. A good christian dating a lying whore who won't even reveal a part of herself she knows her lover won't accept. You are lying and dishonest.

The fact he doesn't know proves it.
>>
>>18321726
So true
>>
>>18321715

Stop dating a retard
>>
You shouldn't be in a relationship where you're scared of your partner. Just tell him that you are bisexual and if he doesn't like it, then it wasn't meant to be anyway. I mean, that would just mean that he would be one of those /pol/ people. Would you like to spend the rest of your life with one of those?
>>
>>18321715
>i even prefer girls
then what the fuck do you expect when you choose a christian guy to date. Not his fault but yours for the choice.
>>
>>18321715
Obviously this relationship is not going to work in the long run. You say you PREFER women, he is not a woman, so you can't really be satisfied in a monogamous relationship with him for very long, could you?

This arrangement isn't fair to either of you. If either of you are taking this relationship seriously and imagining a future together, you're going to have to bring it up and talk about it. Sooner rather than later.
>>
>>18321733
I don't think op's bf will see this thread anon
>>
>>18321715
Break up with him! You bring shame upon us all! And PS,I'm atheist but this is still disgusting! Man and women were created by nature to unite! Not woman and woman! You disgusting whore! You bring shame! That boy needs a real girl!
>>
>>18321746
>I mean, that would just mean that he would be one of those /pol/ people.
Oh, for fuck's sake. So a guy literally isn't allowed to even WANT a monogamous relationship with a heterosexual woman, without being labeled as some kind of bigot. We're not allowed to have feelings, hopes, dreams, or desires without being "incorrect." I'm 100% on board with "live and let live," I don't harass other people for living their lives differently, but YOUR side does not extend the same courtesy. Constantly hammering & picking away at anything that is traditional and "natural," trying to tell us how to think, tell us that all of our instincts and feelings are "wrong."

Fuck this shit, fuck it all to hell. You smug psychopaths are digging the grave for an entire civilization, and you're doing it all just to look like a "nice guy"
>>
>>18321772
Go away, OP's bf. Also, stop being a retard.
>>
>>18321781
>I'm 100% on board with "live and let live," I don't harass other people for living their lives differently

but this is literally the opposite of what OP's bf does, by her account
>>
So much cancer from all angles
>>
>>18321715
>being a woman
>not being exclusively homosexual
pull the trigger already
>>
Just stop being bi... done. I don't think it should be in his heart to judge you if he truly is a Christian.
Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

That's what Jesus said.
>>
>>18321715
wow; apparently everyone in this thread is a dick
have you tried talking to him about it ?
>>
>>18321715
Oh man, I'm somewhat in the ball park of your BF (though not a christian). I always thought of bi broads as girls with issues and need for validation, its part of the reason why I somewhat made it a standard to never date one after high school. But, low and behold, my first GF of 7 years came out to me as Bi while I was driving her back to my place once. Shit was awkward.

I would honestly say just tell him when you two are alone. If he doesn't accept you and dump you, fine, just part ways, however, if he does accept you after telling him make sure you don't go overboard about your sexuality from there on out. For instance, if you both see a hot broad walk past both of ya with huge tits don't go overboard with saying how much you'd want to scissor her in his presence.
>>
>>18321715
Best thing to do is probably kill yourself
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.