[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf breaks up with me >im all sad and shit >dont talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: CzRVIBxXUAI6Hjb.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
CzRVIBxXUAI6Hjb.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>gf breaks up with me
>im all sad and shit
>dont talk to any other girls bc im so depressed
>she's hooked up with guys after me
>couple of months later we get back together

should I be upset that she hooked up with guys while we were broken up? im not sure how to feel to be honest, on one hand she was single and had every right, but on the other hand i cant stand the thought of her with other guys doing stuff that we did together, need some advice
>>
So she breaks up with you, whores around and you still take her back?

Please get some self-respect.
>>
Bad idea taking her back. You just taught her that she can leave you in cold storage whenever she gets the 'giney tingles for some alpha.

Cut your losses and get out. Bet she lives with you /takes tons of your money
>>
What else can I say except that you are a cuck
>>
thing is that i didnt know she whored around till after we got back together so hold the cuck replies
>>
>>18321504
She's a useless whore and you're a dumb beta. Kill yourself and take her with you please
>>
Anon, if you don't like it, you don't like it. This is the stage in your life where you're forming principles and values based on your experiences.

Personally, if I ended it with my girlfriend and fucked around, I would know im never getting back with her. because to me, it's not cool to go fuck around and then ask for your ex back. Someone always gets hurt.

To me, it reads disrespect. If I had no respect for my girlfriend plus I was really selfish, I'd probably have no problem doing that. But I do respect her and care for her, so I wouldnt.

Just my two cents. At the end of the day. You have to decide what is right for you in your life
>>
It's a cold bitter pill you gotta taste whenever you break up. In my experience coming back together has never worked. You'll face the same struggles again. And now she whored around you'll only have to carry a bigger load of messed up feelings. Be single and let go.Later you'll look back at your life and regret the years you didn't spend on having fun and meeting new girls.
>>
>>18321504
Lol, cuck
>>
>>18321563
Lol, cuck
>>
>>18321563
well you know now. she broke up with you just to fuck other men and knew once she satisfied her lust for new dick you would take her back. she'll do it again next hot guy she meets and wants to fuck them. be warned
>>
>>18321504
"Should I be upset"

Well, what do you mean?
Is it JUSTIFIED for you to be upset at her? No. She did nothing wrong at all.

Is it UNDERSTANDABLE that you are mad at her? Yeah, totally. No one likes thinking of their girl with another guy.

So, even though it makes sense WHY you are upset, it's not fair to her for you to be upset. That means that you need to either adjust your mindset to where it doesn't bother you, or you need to breakup with her if this is a deal breaker that you cannot accept
>>
>>18321504
Anyone would be upset over this OP, you're not crazy for being upset. She did have the right to sleep with others because you two were broken up, but it makes sense that this stings. Do you have the power to accept that she was with others? This might be something you have to talk to a relationship therapist about if see it as a major roadblock to having a happy and stable relationship with your gf.
>>
Fuck that bitch
>>
>>18322236
This is a pretty good explanation

If you can't handle it you need to break it off
>>
>>18321504
Get some self respect you pathetic fuck
>>
>>18321504
You guys will never have a health relationship again after this. You will always know that she had dicks in every hole, was moaning loudly, and probably took cumshots to the face.

Just don't dude.

I was in this position when I was younger. Unfortunately society teaches you all of this "forgiveness" bullshit, but it's just stupid. Find somebody else.
>>
>>18321504
so leave her now. without a reason. only say that the R.S. dont work out..
believe me, she gonna follow you like a dog.
>>
>>18321504
You should be more upset with yourself than anybody.

Why would you ever date somebody like that?

Might want to honestly sit down alone and reexamine the decisions you've made up until this point.

Maybe you will learn how to avoid making such regretful decisions.
>>
there is still hope to uncuck yourself op. Fuck her one last time and dump
>>
>>18321504
Multiple guys in a few months? Don't see how you could trust her again. She's less likely to remain committed. Who re-initiated the relationship? More importantly, did you try to contact her and she ignore you during the time you were apart? If you answer yes to the latter question, I recommend either breaking up or treading extra carefully.
>>
>>18321504
You are setting yourself up to be hurt again. This will continue to bother you. Break it off now and move on. Have sex with other women, it'll help.
>>
>>18321504
Why did you break up in the first place?

What has changed since then?

What could you have done that would have changed the outcome of your relationship?

Being upset over this is as wrong as your ex hooking up after you were broken up, it isn't.

It's understandable. Nobody LIKES thinking about their girlfriend being fucked by another guy.

Decide for yourself whether getting together with this girl is worth it, and if you can handle it. I personally think it's too soon, and you should not hold out hope for a relationship that's familiar at the risk of being hurt again.
>>
lmao
what's with the sudden influx of beta redditors into 4chan lately
>>
>should i be upset
no, you were separated

she probably did far more than she did with you, thats why she broke up in the first place, your money though, thats very nice to have
>>
>>18321504
just imagine every time you go down on her you're tonguing the same spot where she let other men's cocks make her scream in pleasure while she shoved you out of her mind completely. You were sitting at home alone and depressed and she was getting porked by strangers.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.