[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bf cheated on me because we were on a break. So recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: d5989-boba_tea.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
d5989-boba_tea.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
My bf cheated on me because we were on a break.

So recently we have been fighting a lot, so I suggested through text that we have a break in which we can meet new people and explore activities. I also gave him the option to have sex with others, but letting him know that we will still be together afterwards. I only allowed that option because he seemed unhappy to be with me. He agrees on the break and decides to start the break early. A few hours later, he ends up receiving oral from a stranger because he was feeling insecure and horny. On the same day, I ended up meeting with him and told him that I couldn't accept him having sex with others. By then it was too late for me to stop him. He ends up confessing what he has done and feels bad about it. I don't know who was right or wrong, but he mentioned that I shouldn't have allowed it in the first place and that I should have been overprotective of him. On the other hand, I didn't even know he was feeling insecure and I couldn't prevent anything because I was an hour away. Honestly, I just wanted him to be happy. So should I forgive him what he has done or move on?
>>
He doesn't really love you, and you are not very bright.
>>
File: 1494905362066.jpg (46KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1494905362066.jpg
46KB, 800x634px
>>18321445
You ripped out the happy blanket of loyalty from underneath him, made him think you're initiating a break (and specifically mentioning he could have sex, which probably made him think you were about to have a train ran on you) and now you're saying he cheated when one of his female friends came and comforted him and sucked him off? Maybe you don't deserve him, pray he decides to stay with you, but I think he's better off with a living, caring girlfriend who doesn't pull your variety of shit. You don't even deserve that cutesy cup of juice picture in your OP.
>>
>>18321445
Reading this was very confusing. It's like your genders are reversed.
>>
>>18321445
>cheated
> I also gave him the option to have sex with others

kys and gtfo
>>
He should dump you
>>
>>18321445
>My bf cheated on me because we were on a break.
If you were on a break it's not cheating.
>I also gave him the option to have sex with others
If you explicitly give him permission it's definitely not cheating.

The reason he felt insecure was because his girlfriend told him she wanted to take a break, in which he could have sex with other people, which would also mean you can have sex with other people. Why would he not feel insecure about that?

You should forgive him. You should also move on. He doesn't deserve your bullshit.
>>
This is a situation where nobody is /really/ in the wrong, everybody is entitled to what they are feeling, but the damage has been done.

If you think you can forgive him, then forgive him. It's not that he did anything wrong, but more about if you think you can live with it.

If you were fighting a lot before, it's only gonna get worse, now.
>>
>>18321445
rachel pls
>>
>>18321575
>nobody is /really/ in the wrong
Giving someone permission to do something and then resenting them for doing it is pretty wrong.
>>
This is why I don't believe in "breaks"

It makes no sense to say the relationship is so far in the gutter that you have to go off and fuck other people. Then expect the person to just blow it all off when it doesn't work out with the new person.

Either work your shit out, or don't. There is a difference between wanting to keep some distance from them (usually because you LIVE together, not because of some dumbass fight) and wanting a pass for infidelity.
>>
>>18321445
no sane person would ever think "taking a break" means you're getting back together.
Thats what you say to someone when you know you don't want to be with them and you're afraid to admit it. Love doesn't need breaks, you need each other.
Your fault completely if this isnt bait.
>>
>>18321701
This
>>
>>18321445
>My bf cheated on me because we were on a break.
>On a break
>Cheated

I refuse to believe this isnt bait. If it isnt, get over yourself. You should have gone "on a break". I didnt even bother reading past that
>>
>>18321756
*shouldnt
>>
>>18321456
yep. if a woman suggested a break and fucking other people was a part I would assume she had dick lined up and expected to resume the relationship after she burned through a half dozen guys as I patiently waited for her to return. Bullshit, I would do same as OP's bf but would tell her to go to hell.

You can bet OP would have fucked the next day if not the same night and pissed her bf got it first.
>>
>>18321445
He didn't do anything wrong but it is no one's fault if your trust was broken. If you can't deal with his 'infidelity' then end it.
>>
>>18321701
But it's not like her objection is unreasonable. Yeah, she initiated it. I agree that he didn't do anything wrong. But, if someone went and dicked my girl a half hour after we started our 'break', I'd be petty miffed too, moral high ground or no.

It would be wrong of her to become vindictive about the incident. But, I wouldn't say that's unreasonable, either.
>>
>>18321445
He didn't cheat on you since you were on a break.

Literally the only reason to take an official "break" in a relationship is to NOT be committed to that person for a period of time.

"Cheating" means that he broke a standing rule that you had established. He didn't break any rules or betray your trust because you literally gave him permission all on your own.

This situation happened because of your actions. He did not cheat on you and is not "in the wrong".

That being said, the fact that literally within a few hours he was able to receive a blow job would personally kind of make me curious. Who is the girl that gave him a BJ? Is she a friend? Why does he have friendships with people who will suck his dick at the drop of a hat?
>>
>he did the very thing I said he could do
>I was cheated on!
Women, I fucking swear
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.