[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 19 year old Jehovah's witness who stays because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1493847660577.jpg (55KB, 744x687px) Image search: [Google]
1493847660577.jpg
55KB, 744x687px
>be me, 19 year old Jehovah's witness who stays because i don't want to lose my family
>cute, tall girl at congregation. Never work up the guts to talk to her 1on1 but she's came and talked to my family before
>Friend works with her dad and says he's neurotic and angry all the time
>I worked with him once and he seemed pretty cool
>Send her follow request on normiegram
>Wait one week, eventually cancel request
>Friend says her dad likely made her deny it

How do I play this anons? Anyone been in a similar situation?
>>
File: me.jpg (439KB, 1373x3448px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
439KB, 1373x3448px
I'm the cuck in the screencap. AMA.
>>
No ive never been in a cult that sounds awful. Ive been unsure of how to approach a girl before though.
>>
>>18321184

actually dude, im impressed you went that far for her. DESU, I'd say just keep getting gains, get huge and then see if you see her 10/10 she'll probably regret.
You should've told her the only reason you joined up was because of her, and that you're not actually a beta cuck tho.
>>
>>18321184
What do you think you could have done differently? I hear it's pretty hit or miss with jw girls. Lot of them are rebellious and slutty, others can be kind and want nothing to do with society
>>
>>18321198
Are you OP? You're clueless, and may real God have mercy on ya.
>>
>>18321198
>>18321205
Stopped lifting and only browsing 4chan now. Drinking a lot as of late. Saving up for a realistic sex doll. I will probably kill myself when I hit 30.
>>
>>18321206
but were still here for you. Thats what adv is for
>>
>>18321184
Thnx anon you made my day!
>>
>>18321175
If you marry a Jehovah's Witness girl, the deal is sealed, and now you have to suck on her nipples.
>>
>>18321175
Please stop ringing my bell at 8am on Saturday mornings
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.