[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First one to answer the correct reason why this occurs in Windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Cookie.jpg (28KB, 644x677px) Image search: [Google]
Cookie.jpg
28KB, 644x677px
First one to answer the correct reason why this occurs in Windows 10 wins a cookie.
>>
>>18320758
>using a PC
>not using a mac

Have fun getting viruses while I never have to worry about them.
>>
>>18320763

you are a twinkle-toed fairy banana rammer
>>
>>18320763
>macs

americans never cease to amuse
>>
>>18320763
>thinking there aren't viruses for macs
It's like you haven't looked at any computer new in the past 5 years. Apple even did some massive backpeddling saying they don't guarantee macs can't get viruses to save themselves from litigation when some pretty nasty malware was targeting them a few years back.
>>
>>18320781

you are the Prime Minister of Penis
>>
>>18320781
>>18320770
>>18320789
Lmfao you PC cucks hate to admit that Macs are better. PC cucks hate on Macs only cause you cant afford them.
>>
>>18320798

you are the Cuck Commander. You have many forces ready for fuck your beloved at standby sir.
>>
>>18320758
Because Windows 10 sucks. Go back to Windows 7
>>
>>18320804

you are more obsolete than the banana rammer, the Americans, the prime minister of penis, AND the cuck commander
>>
>>18320809
I forgot to add that arteries require more effort to coagulate since they come from the heart and have slightly more force than veins.
>>
>>18320758
>>>/g/

Dont forget to re enable automatic updates and enjoy windows as it was intended.

>get w10 old start menu by installing 3rd party program to customize it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.