[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this incest? Okay, I don't know if this is actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1491941730225.jpg (6KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1491941730225.jpg
6KB, 400x299px
Is this incest?

Okay, I don't know if this is actually incest since it wasn't something actually sexual in the technical sense but here goes.

When I was little my mom used to put a buttplug in me (which she called a poop plug) and I'd wear it all the time. I was told only to take it out to poop, wipe my ***, then put it back in.

I was really young so I thought this was just something everybody did but one time at school I dropped it when I flushed the toilet and it ended up getting flushed. So when I went back to class I told my teacher that my poop plug got flushed down the toilet. She had no idea what I was talking about so she sent me to the school nurse.

Well after trying to explain what a poop plug was for 15 minutes the school calls the police. The police ask me all these questions and at first I'm scared because I think I'm in trouble for losing my poop plug. Turns out my mom has schizophrenia and was making me wear this ********* so Satan couldn't stick his cock in my pooper and make me gay.
>>
>#18320690
Bait?
Almost got a (You).
>>
>>18320690

It's no incest, don't worry about that. It's technically abuse, I'm sure you get it though.
>>
>>18320690
Incest yes, wincest no.
>>
>>18320690
I don't want to live in a world where I cannot convince my children to wear buttplugs or Satan and Co. Will buttrape them. I just don't.
>>
>>18320690
Sick mother thinking she's protecting her child. She probably also had sexual hangups and would eventually imposed them on you (like by instituting anti-masturbation measures).

But there was no sexual component to this for you. Psychological abuse yes, incest no.
>>
>>18320690
Did you find your poop plug? Or has Satan already stuck his peepee in your poopoo?
>>
Not bad pasta

5/10
>>
>>18320690
I call bullshit on this story. Certainly they would have noticed your poop plug on penis inspection day, no?
>>
>>18320690
ffs, you could at least change those *** back to the actual words. It hurts my eyes with obviousness, that it's taken from some other site.

Also
>Satan is so fucking dumb, he can come and physically take down your pants and rape you, but he can't take out the buttplug before.
>Also, he can't use any other sexual behaviour
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (25KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
25KB, 280x280px
>>18320690
No, this is copypasta. Try to come up with something new.

https://imgur.com/GtNNon9
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.