[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else here aged 25 or older and in a way worse position

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: cedric.jpg (89KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
cedric.jpg
89KB, 848x480px
Anybody else here aged 25 or older and in a way worse position than you ever imagined you'd be in?

Economically, career-wise, romantic, whatever.

I honestly feel like suicide is inevitable at this point. It's a strange mental phenomena. It's like I've trapped myself in a corner and the only way out is to an hero, either now or when my resolve finally gives out.
>>
>>18320591
if you wish to feel better live if not die
>>
File: Westbrook.jpg (30KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
Westbrook.jpg
30KB, 490x368px
24, almost 25 here.

I can assure you, short of being a homeless schizo, i am literaly at the bottom of the socio economic ladder.

The slope is steep. But i am going to make it. You're most likely better off than me anyway
>>
I don't think I ever really imagined anything about my future, I never had so much passion or ambition... My life's just kind of coasting along, it's not bad enough for me to feel any pressure, not good enough for me to really give a shit
>>
im 34 and by all means considered a loser but i dont mind much
i have a simple job and a gf, bit more money would be nice but otherwise im okay

i thought ill be a dad by now with some uni education level job and have my own house etc but it didnt turn out that way

i dont think suicide is an option unless you are terminally ill and the pain is unbearable
>>
Yes, you are me. This is why greasy food, alcohol, pharmaceuticals, Netflix and masturbation exist in my life.

I live entirely for escapism
>>
>>18320591
>I honestly feel like suicide is inevitable at this point.
What are you talking about? What will that accomplice? Why can't you just live life like it goes?

Your life only seems bad because you have too big goals. Stop trying to control everything.
>>
>>18320591
almost 29 and living the neet life.
>>
>>18320591
Yes. I'm 29, have a house, a job that I'm shit at, and a car. Everyone around me has such a passion for life and advancing themselves but when I reach for that passion and drive inside I find nothing. It's just not there. It's no wonder that I'm a fat almost thirty year old virgin. I have no verve for life... What girl would want that? If I don't kill myself in the next five years I'll probably give in and get my stomach stapled so that I can at least live out the last few years of my pathetic life as a thin man. That and also hire a whore because I'm never going to be good enough for a good woman.
>>
I'm 25,i used to be a drug addict i guess it was my way with dealing with shit that happened to me. My life is just a big pit of problems,i was born with a physical disability kinda feel like i hit the jackpot. Last year i got sick of it and tried to kill myself,ended up fucking that up now im under "home arrest" for around 15 months . My family wont let me go anywhere,they are afraid(drugs,suicide,etc)... But my actions have cost me my "friends" social life,etc i am a big time loser and that's ok i don't really give a shit. All my friends are somehow "moving" in life,getting married,having kids,awesome jobs and im just sitting home playing video games and jerking off all day. Life's good
>>
only 23 but yes, risk losing everything and have no clue how I'm going to make it out.
>>
27 and yeah.

I never had any goals or ambition when I wasa kid and still don't. I have no interest in life or the world.
>>
27 here
Relatively shitty paid job, kinda hate it some times.
Another typical stuff and do.
Well advice? You have to find something you are interested to or you like. Don't tell there isn't thing like that even stupid.
>>
I'm too late for the party at finding a gf.
25 year old and got a nice job but all the girls are taken by now.

Luckily that's my only problem.
>>
>>18320855
i felt this way as well
but then I realized I live in the bible belt and everyone is marrying their highschool sweethearts
>>
>>18321005
None of my friends have started to get married yet. Not sure if anyone is going to fall for the marriage meme but you never know.
>>
>>18320591
weak as fuck. i bet you haven't ever physically challenged yourself for a year straight. the fuck kind of pathetic mammal did you evolve into. you haven't even peaked yet.

>>18320626
someone somewhere has it worse than us, and they will eventually conquer their problems.

>>18320631
too much receiving and brainwashing.

>>18320637
people who use the label loser tend to base that on said individual as a whole. but that's not how logical arguments work. you classifying yourself as a loser must be dependent on a common thing. such as income, athleticism, or your rate/10 gf. this is a trap.

>>18320651
you focus on escaping from example point a to point b. you can't have one side without the other. for every up there is a down. you turn away from seeing point a to point b as chasing as well. the escaping isn't the worst part, the above is.
>>
>>18320666
how can we make a choice without knowing what's behind it?

>>18320766
you focus on their perspectives yet they aren't you.
>>
>>18320855
move to a major city. get a job there. hang out with any people you click with in their 20s and 30s. really not a difficult tutorial of many. really easy to find single females of literally all ages. fuck off with your primitive bullshit. you just want to make yourself feel better about the path you are naturally lazily inclined to go on. if not move then go on vacation for 2 days to a major city. problem solved once again. females of literally all ages single.
>>
Gonna be 25 in 6 months and well still broke living with family. Family is broke.

About to fail one course from college. Right now if I fail it will be the only thing preventing me from graduating this semester.

Never had a girl friend. No meeting with friends less.

Sometimes I just ask if this is all my fault and I could have made better decisions in the past or was I just dealt a worse hand in life.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.