[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have finally left my wife. But I can't stop thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1494902443759.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1494902443759.png
29KB, 882x1289px
I have finally left my wife.

But I can't stop thinking about her.

Her old self I mean, not the bitch that she had turned into.

Do I go back and hope this is just a phase or do women change permanently at around the age of 35?
>>
You're the bitch
>>
>>18320115

Don't go back. Most likely she's showing her true self now. Move on guy.
>>
>>18320115
>Do I go back and hope this is just a phase
The thing is with this shit
If you go back it'll just make it worse
You won't be able to change her. It's not your wrongdoing, it's hers.
>o women change permanently at around the age of 35
it's not women, it happens to damaged people with bad coping mechanisms who refuse to face themselves
>>
>>18320138
Why? She keeps calling the cops on me every time we argue, claims I'm harassing her when we're just arguing.

Also begged me for money, I gave her everything I had thinking it was for bills etc. But she just spent it on clothes and jewelry.

She also treats me like shit in general.
>>
>>18320194
That's even worse than I expected
Please anon forget about her
Trust me, I know it fucking hurts because it feels like you "failed" at helping her / made her into a worse person but in the end it's her own fault she turned into a bad person
Focus on yourself for a while.
>>
>>18320194
>I harassed my wife so bad she had to call the police to get me to stop
>I'm married but now I want all "my" money back
I'm serious, you're a bitch.
>>
>>18320241
Get off 4chan and reconsider your life.
>>
>>18320252
Says a very sad man in this mid thirties
>>
>>18320258
Says the guy who puts people down online lol. You're obviously the very sad little man here
>>
>>18320267
It makes me very sad how much of a bitch op is
>>
why are grown ass men surprised they get "threated like shit" when they spoil a sloot because they have a vagina
when will you learn that keeping a prostitute is not healthy for you
>>
Find a good whore and you know
>>
>>18320115
Dude, women only turn into what you make them. You can't change anyone's behavior you have to focus on your own thing.

You're thinking back to a time when there were no problems and everything was easy in the relationship. The fact is that at some point you probably got lazy. Depending on her to pay bills you should take care of yourself. Blaming her for her bad habits instead of telling her it bothers you. Being a victim in a relationship.

If it has gone south, and you can't work it out, leave it alone and move on. If you can still work it out, go to counseling and voice out what is bothering you. Listen to her side and understand why she's acting a certain way.
>>
>woman wears the pants
>milks him dry to make herself look good for chad

hey scotty.. jesus, man...
>>
>>18320115
If someone has changed then that is who they are now. Dont go back for someone who isnt there anymore.
>>
>>18320740
>Blaming her for her bad habits instead of telling her it bothers you. Being a victim in a relationship

Not OP but in for the advice

How do I NOT fall into this hole? If it bothers me, I tell her, I start coming off as insecure or whatnot. I say I don't appreciate some of the things she does (prioritizing friends over me who I know wouldn't do the same for her, being bitchy for me being late from work), I start becoming controlling

Example "Hey, you don't need to go on this trip with your girlfriend, between the hotel, food, and whatever spending, it'll be a waste. Why don't you skip it this year and put it toward your debt." It's just a trip we do every year!! It's my money!
>>
>>18320138
>>18320241
>>18320258
>>18320315
>t. Bitter used up sl00t thats gone crazy cause no real man will even look at her slag ass

OP, forget her and move on. Cut all contact, and if she contacts you just block her out completely. Don't look back
>>
>>18320194
He's calling you the bitch in the sense that you're the dominated one in the relationship. Like a prison bitch. And he's 100% factually correct. Now if you're fine with being the bitch then sure, go back and blindly hope, but given this crisis you're having I don't think you're fine with being the bitch. Strap on your big boy testicles and move on with your life.
>>
>>18320115
People don't magically change at 35, they permanently change every single day. You aren't the same as you were ten years ago.

Who she is, is who she is. She's never going to be the person you knew however many years ago again. That person doesn't exist any more.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.