[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>break up with gf >have sex with one girl >she has sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (14KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 438x336px
>break up with gf
>have sex with one girl
>she has sex with guys

>get back together 8 months later
>she goes to the army a year after that
>says while she's on training (6 months) that I can have sex with other girls csuse she knows it bothers me

>could right now have sex with her old high school rival
>who I always found so hot
>who I know she continues to compare herself to this day despite the fact they haven't spoken in years
>know this would hurt her badly despite her having given her permission
>still have only had sex with one other girl, during the first break

... would you do it?
>>
>>18319970
If it at all helps with your decision, she didn't say you can have sex with other girls 'cause she knows it bothers you, she said you can have sex with other girls because she's going to be getting railed by every dick in her squad/camp/whatever and doesn't want to feel guilty about it.
>>
>>18319979
/thread
>>
>>18319979
This is 100% true OP. She doesnt want to be the bad guy after she comes back being banged by her whole squad.
>>
>>18319979
>>18320029

Is it worse that I would have sex with the one girl who would undo her or that she would have sex with strangers...

But you're right I really worry that I will hold off and that what you say ends up being true.
>>
>>18320044
Right now she's getting gangbanged by easy company and you're worried about her fragile emotions. Nigger please.
>>
>>18320044
>Is it worse that I would have sex with the one girl who would undo her
Being in a relationship with someone means caring about your SO's emotions ,dunno what the cretins in this thread are going on about
Don't do this OP, there are other girls you're attracted to I'm sure
>>
>>18320277
What part of playing hide the sausage with private Tyrone is caring about OP's emotions?
>>
>>18320289

Who says she is?
>>
>>18320310
Anyone who's ever met a woman in the army.
>>
Like a wise sith Lord once said:
"Do it!"
>>
>>18319979
fpbp
>>
>>18320310
A woman instantly becomes a 10 when deployed regardless of what her status normally is.

No one can handle that sort of power without experience.
>>
>>18319970
If you're going to maintain the relationship when she's on leave, I'd recommend never fucking her again without a condom. Also both of you should get regular STD checks. She's getting so much dick right now.
>>
1. She doesn't need to know - You don't kiss and tell

2. Don't fuck just one other girl - Avoid oneitis for said rival

3. It doesn't end when she's back - it's better to be alpha than beta
>>
>>18319970
dont have sex with her, just be a cuck
>>
>>18320044
Air force here.

Not the same thing but militarybchicks in general are hoes. Right now she's surrounded by guys who rarely see a girl. Every one is going after her.
>>
OP. You'd be a moron not too. Everyone here can attest to how slutty women in the military are. It's EXTREMELY rare that a girl is not. I'm talking one in a million. Don't lose your chance.
>>
>>18320848
Fuck yes. I can't wait for tech school
>>
Man she's getting so fucked right now dumbass, im in the army and here's one girl and every dude is after her bet in few weeks we all be banging her. Youre cucked.
>>
I know army lesbians who still rode dick.

Usually I'm on the "benefit of the doubt" side, but it's likely true, OP. Open relationships work two ways, and it's a lot easier to sell as 'you can sleep around' than 'I'm sleeping around'.
>>
>>18319979
This is true
And it's fair
Just do it op, so even if you can't get laid again that one fuck will be equal to all the testosterone filled dick she takes
>>
>>18321023
>one fuck will be equal
wishful thinking
>>
>>18320954
Just because they sleep around on their boyfriends doesn't mean it'll be with you.

They have plenty to choose from.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.