[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MexiGirl literally said I'm on her list of people to fuck,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mexican-sexy-girl.jpg (51KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
mexican-sexy-girl.jpg
51KB, 540x432px
So as I finish off my last couple days of high school, I went to lunch today with my normal group of people. One of these people is a girl in the grade below me. She's pretty attractive, but I quickly learned that she likes to have a lot of sex, with a lot of people. Today, her friend asked her a question that I didn't hear, and she started listing off a couple of guys, starting with my name.

I asked her what she was saying my name for, and she and her friend just giggled. Eventually, she said it was the list of people she wants to fuck. I smirked and just browsed my phone, too confused on how to handle the situation.

For a while now I've been considering talking to her for that type of stuff, but I'm fighting an internal conflict. On one hand, I want to have sex to figure out if I'm really missing that much. But on the other hand, I don't want to risk pregnancy, STD's, etc. Especially since this girl sleeps around (to be frank), I'm kinda intimidated.

Is sex all that great? Am I missing out on a lot? Are there very few risks, as long as I use condoms?
>>
>>18319377
If she was an STD-ridden hoe, rumors would spread, don't you think? Ask around.
>>
>>18319377
Sex is super good and fun when done right
>>
Take her to a nude beach if y'all are of age see how things go and sex is fun.use a condom
>>
>>18319377
Get her to suck you off until you cum. Then put a condom on and fuck her brains out OP.

If you don't you'll regret it.
>>
Nah OP. I've passed on many girls. Still a virgin. Don't regret it at all.
>>
>>18319377
You arw not missing much at all. And she could fuck your mind big time.

Avoid her.

She is known for what she does, so her self-esteem is nowhere to found. She doesn't care and she's just fucking around.

But she has that influence. Power.
And can mess you up big time.

She can make you to hate women and despise sex so much, you will have trust issues all your life when it comes down to women.

You are missing nothing, especially with a creature like her.
Trust me, from an older buddy to a younger bro.

I've had sex and isn't a big deal shortly after.
You will feel the same emptiness you feel after you've masturbated.

Your time will come. Don't force it.

Cheers !
>>
>>18319476
If you're a soft Little flower then yes avoid sex.

Or you can take it as an opportunity to have fun as long as you practice safe sex. Don't let this Debbie Downer get to you OP. There's no reason to catch feels, just get your nut and have fun. The people who get hung up on sex have problems outside the bedroom, if you're a well adjusted individual just go have some fun fuck.
>>
>>18319377
Depends entirely on your view of sex.

In my experience, as someone who's done one night stands, FWB's, and committed relationship sex, the best sexual encounters are the ones where you feel a connection with someone and want to share a moment of excitement.

It doesn't have to be a *deep* connection (one of my best sexual experiences was a one night stand where we literally just started talking about something, got super in to it to the point we talked til we got exhausted then fell asleep, then just started fooling and just had sex whil econtinuing our conversations and jokes). It just has to be SOME kind of connection and it has to be something you genuinely are interested in.

Having sex just to have sex is boring as fuck--to the point it can even feel empty. Hell, I was FWBs with my best friend for a little bit (mostly because we were both just bored, drunk, single, and both hadn't had sex in a while and figured why not, it's convenient) and even that was pretty "meh". She's attractive (definitely enough to get me hard thinking of her body), she's fun to be arround, and I like her as a person. But we just didn't share any chemistry so the sex was bassically the same (but slightly different) as using each other to masturbate.

Which is worlds apart from the experiences where both my partner and I are in to one another.

That's just my 2c though. This shit is all subjective.
>>
>>18319501
Protection is not a quarantined safety. So how about a high risk of STD in exchange for a 5 minute of sucky-fucky then your butt cheeks will tremble on your bones like fingers on flappy bird game ?

Give me a fucking break.

She's a fucking red flag, dressed like Little Red Hoodie with a bucket of dicks.

Opportunity..... to fuck yourself up with such girls seems fun. This is like drinking spirt because beer is overrated.

Fak ma laif!
>>
>>18319547
What's "chemistry" if you like being around her?
>>
>>18319547
This shit is real.
Good perspective.
I second this !
>>
>>18319548
Well you better stay at home because if you go out and get in a wreck and may die or get sun cancer.

See how silly you sound? Nothing in life is a guarantee. I'm not telling him to YOLO you over dramatic fuck.

Yea losing your virginity and sex isn't as mind blowing as it's made out to be but some of my fondest memories are fucking some little cuties and cuddling afterwards. Good times.

Live life OP and be safe, not nuerotic.
>>
Wear a condom and fuck het oh my goddddddd anon holy shit put it in there and UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF UNF!!! Fucking get your dick inside!!!!! Come inside!!!!!!!! Yeah buddy woooo
>>
>>18319595
Fair enough !

*the "dramatic fuck" got me
good one
>>
>>18319377
Bitchs aint shit but hoes and tricks.
>>
File: 1492609801763.jpg (52KB, 552x716px) Image search: [Google]
1492609801763.jpg
52KB, 552x716px
>>18319594
Not to be rude or anything, but you fucking comment like you're on Facebook or some shit zozzle
>>
>>18319871
kek
>>
>>18319600
Can't disagree here OP. Read up on some guides for being safe, don't be nervous.
I have only had sex with 4 people, twonof them were one night stands and one is my current my bf. He tells me that I'm by far the best sex he's ever had when he's had 8 diff people. Have sex, and have fun. Don't ever get clingy though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.