[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22 /m >recently started balding >mostly on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: asfasgasghasgs.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
asfasgasghasgs.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
I'm 22 /m
>recently started balding
>mostly on my right side which is awkward since my other one looks fine. Can't forget about it and always become self aware
>when my hair gets greasy I look like I've 40% less hair and it bothers me, looks like I'm bald already...
>when my hair is clean it looks fine but it only stays clean for a couple of hours
>any ideas why my hair gets so greasy so fast? I can shower in the morning, sit at my pc all day and not move and I'll still have super greasy hair by like 9:00pm... noone I know has that problem, I feel like I'm the ugliest asshole there is because of that, like I'm the ugly friend of the group (which I most likely am)
>would shave hair but I'll look weird + can't grow a beard and I have a weirdly shaped body so it'll only add insult to injury as if I didn't hate myself enough
>also, the skin on my face gets dry really fast and leaves this white shit all over like dead skin, except I can scrub it off, wash my face, wait until dry and get it back again until I use a moisturizer
>speaking of which, I get allergic reactions from using the same moisturizer for too long, what do I do then?
>why am I so fucked up?
anything to make my hair less greasy? and prevent hair loss? I used like 5 different shampoos now and none of them work, can't figure it out and its killing me... also what do I do about my face?

Please someone help, I woke up early this morning thinking about how pathetic and ugly I am and I felt so shit I wanted all of it to end...wish I was normal, like other people
>>
>>18319236
Dude take it easy, I understand that you dont like becoming bald but its not that bad. Lots of cool people are bald (Bruce willis, Jason statham etc etc). Just roll with it.

There are people who are paralyzed, blind, deaf, have cancer and many other worse conditions. Be happy that you can talk/walk/eat/shit without your mother come and wiping your ass.

God bless
>>
>>18319236
kekeke sucks 2 b u famalam

i have perfect hair genetics, all my grandparents still have intact hairlines

btw all of us have something that eats us away i guess
>>
>>18319236
>I woke up early this morning thinking about how pathetic and ugly I am and I felt so shit I wanted all of it to end
Frankly if it's bothering you that much you should really just shave your head.
>>
>>18319256
they look cool tho, I wouldn't, I don't have the right body + head shape for it, I'll look ridiculous.
I used to have long hair tho (shoulder length) and I looked normal but then had to cut it because my hairline decided to commit suicide and I looked terrible ever since.

I even noticed that my friends started to look at me differently. I used to be this 'cool' guy and now I'm this balding guy who everyone feels sorry for but won't say anything... it sucks man

>>18319262
I guess, but I've always had low self esteem and this just killed whatever was left of it and I don't feel like ever leaving my home again

>>18319266
it would just make things worse. In the mirror I look like I've enough hair to look normal but on photos I see myself and I just cringe at how much hair I lost over the last few months. I wish I could at least grow a beard to cover some of my face up but no, I will look terrible for the rest of my life... I never thought this would be a problem for me, but now its become something that haunts me every now and again, on and off for months now
>>
>>18319292
Why did you even make this thread, what possible advice were you hoping for?
>>
>>18319306
Sometimes ppl just wanna tell someone. It's hard to keep these feels bottled up.
>>
>>18319306
>>18319314
>this

and the fact I actually did ask for some advice. Its not just about my hair, I also asked about other stuff and can't seem to find the right answers, thought someone here might know and give advice, thats what this board is for isn't it?
>>
>>18319371
/adv/ is about telling ppl to kill themselves and hating on roasties

anyway, i also get greasy hair easily. the trick is to keep it as short as possible and try out as many shampoos as possible. even if they are shampoos for women. who the fuck gives a shit, so long as it works for you? no one knows what you put on your hair once a day or every other day.

i use wash & go. keeps my hair dry for 3 days. schauma is shit, literally makes everything worse and i'm greasy in less than a day.

don't know if they have these where you're from.
>>
>>18319292
Bro what kind of shit is that? First you mention your hair, then you talk about bad body, bad shape of head. Do you like to feel sorry for yourself? You do realize its not whats on your head thats the problem? Its whats inside that you need to work on.

Should cancer patients who loses all their hair also give up on life? Bro try to be happy about other stuff in life, no one really cares about you if you are bald or not.. its all in your head.
>>
>>18319236
If you wanna cuck your body with all the drugs like minoxidil, finasteride, and all that other shit that make your dick fall off, go for it mate.

But If you dont want to waste your time money and energy, just buzz that shit, lift, and step your /fa/ game up.

Also beard if you can
>>
File: IMG_2899.jpg (53KB, 784x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2899.jpg
53KB, 784x960px
>>18319236
FOOK m8 that sucks, I've been wanting to chop off the mane for a bit now. Must be weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (376KB, 1280x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376KB, 1280x789px
>>18319236
I'm balding as well, here's my advice.

Try and cover it up as best you can for the time being.

But once it gets bad enough, just fucking shave it. Nothing looks worse than the mr miagi cut.

Shaved can look super cool if you just rock it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.