[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a situation going on. It's 00:30 AM. My neighbour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1904.png (72KB, 640x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1904.png
72KB, 640x274px
There's a situation going on. It's 00:30 AM.

My neighbour (also a co-worker and a former middle-school aquaintance) is drunk as shit and doing his standard dumbass dramaqueen drunk shit, breaking and throwing things around.

His girlfriend is there, and she's got some kind of an anxiety disorder that he doesn't know how to respect because he's a fucking moron. He smashed his window so she came knocking at mine, asking me to talk sense to him.

The situation turned out to be as I described it. I offered to get her a ride home but she declined, and after they both reassured me that everything's fine now, I went back to my own place.

I can still hear that they're awake and talking and not with happy voices.

Would it be shitty of me to call the cops on them despite of knowing that the situation most likely isn't serious? He's got a previous criminal record for being an idiot, and getting the police involved could get him in deep shit for some time.
>>
why do you want to call the cops
>>
>>18319038
1. She's obviously distressed and shouldn't be there.
2. There's always the risk that the situation will escalate.
3. I just want to drink my fucking beers in peace.
>>
Update: she came knocking again because his dumn ass had cut himself really fucking bad, and I called him an ambulance and left her in charge of him while I waited for the car to show up.

By the time the ambulance arrived, she had cut herself even worse and had to be carried to the car while he walked. Now they're both fucking hospitalised and I hate this neighbourhood.
>>
>>18319486
Jeez. At least you've competence.
>>
>>18319486
They both self harmed? Or both got hurt? Or fought and hurt each other?
>>
>>18319490
Thank god the girl managed to get me for help in the first place. I tried to reassure her that none of this was her fault and that she did her best but good lord there were literally puddles of blood on the floor.

>>18319498
First he cut himself, and then she cut herself.

Funny that he dropped all of his melodramatic bullshit as soon as she was physically hurt and went full gentleman nevermind-me-see-to-her-first. He's not a bad guy, just a fucking moron.
>>
>>18319486
>Now they're both fucking hospitalised
See, kids. Sometimes things just work out if you're patient.
>>
>>18319534
But it's now 3 AM, I have an appointment tomorrow and I'm still too shook up to sleep.
>>
File: hang with blacks get black eye.jpg (98KB, 951x556px) Image search: [Google]
hang with blacks get black eye.jpg
98KB, 951x556px
>>18319029
>female makes shit-tier mating decisions
>oh no i should save her

no, it's her problem

you let that bitch face the consequences of her choices
>>
>>18319559
She's fucking 19. Nobody makes smart life choices when they're 19. I sure fucking didn't and I regret there wasn't anyone there to help me then.

The least I can do is to be a decent person and fucking call an ambulance when one is fucking necessary.
>>
>>18319576
not making smart life choices is one thing, cutting yourself and being in an abusive relationship is another
>>
>>18319585
I don't fucking care. Nobody deserves to get hurt or endangered.

I did what I could and I'm still too wound up to sleep.
>>
>>18319602
Don't get invested in others affairs. Help with what you can, but don't ever strain yourself in the process
>>
>>18319609
If it were up to me, I'd have shoved her into a cab home the first time she came knocking, but she said everything is alright as long as I talk sense to him and I respected that.

Shouldn't have.
>>
You should have called the police, not because you must save the girl but because disturbing the peace and keeping you awake is a fucking nuisance.

>He's got a previous criminal record
Neither your fault nor your problem.
>>
>>18319626
Yeah, but he's not a bad guy and getting him labelled as a wifebeater would have been shitty as well.
>>
>>18319634
You don't have to get him labelled as a wifebeater to ask the cops just to tell him to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>18319656
Keep in mind this is assuming you've gone over and told him to keep it down first. Even unstable people will try to contain their shit if you ask them.
>>
>>18319664
I went there. He was drunk. I offered to get her home, and they both declined.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.