[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to fight someone who is way smaller and is obviously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: transcoder.png (264KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
transcoder.png
264KB, 512x384px
I'm going to fight someone who is way smaller and is obviously going to lose. How do I win and not look like an asshole?
>>
>>18318292
Fuck that. Worry about winning
>>
>>18318292

No worries, you'll look like an asshole just for fighting.
>>
Warn him before the fight and ask him if he really wants to fight. If he doesn't, let him go. That'll seem honorable and attractive to most women. If he, however, really wants that fight, go easy on him and don't hurt him. Use Google to find some ways to make your opponent incapable of moving without actually hurting them too bad. Also, don't hit them or kick them while they're on the ground. Just don't do coward stuff in general. Then I'd also suggest helping them getting back on their feet, just be nice, no matter what they did unless they like fucked your girlfriend or shit. But in that case nobody would give a crap about seeming like an asshole anyway, so good luck.
>>
No matter what you're an asshole.

Don't fight. Nothing has ever been solved through fists.
>>
>>18318292
Was he the one that wanted to fight? Because if so, he's gonna beat your ass. There's no way a manlet would start a fight without having some type of martial arts skill.
>>
>>18318320
its good fun tho
>>18318310
thanks man, i'll do this
>>
>>18318310
>t. someone who has never been in a fight before
>>
Sure have been, but he's asked on how to not seem like an asshole. Also, I'm pretty strong and know martial arts, so I never have to worry about losing.
>>
>>18318305
/thread
>>
>>18318320
>Nothing has ever been solved through fists
Maybe if you're talking about literal fists you'd be correct. If you're talking about violence in general though, you're incredibly wrong. Throughout history humans have solved most of their problems with violence.
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site. We don't want 14 year olds to post about their kid problems here.
>>
>>18318320
>nothing has ever been solved through fists
yes it has
almost everything in human history has
>>
Use a hammer.

You won't have to feel guilty about being bigger than him.
>>
>>18318305
This
>>
>>18318292
you sound like a grade A++ faggot.
>>
I would suggest you not to fight but if you really have to don't go over the limit of the person you're fighting with.
I've seen so many fights where guy is on the floor almost unconscious and the other guy is beating the shit out of him while he can't defend. But yeah, just don't go over the line.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.