[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i give the fact that my bf openly tells me that he had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2796.jpg (54KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.jpg
54KB, 850x400px
should i give the fact that my bf openly tells me that he had a totally different "type" before he met me any weight?
in his own words, he specifically liked dark haired/green eyed girls with tatoos/piercings and he always wanted a gf that plays a lot of vidya.
i'm blonde with blue eyes, have no tattoos or piercings whatsoever and have never played any vidya in my life.
on some level, idgaf, but on a different level, it also kind of worries me.
what's your take on the situation, /adv/?
>>
same here
my gf keep telling me what type her ex is and how much she likes, and I am not that type at all
But Im not really worry bout that, are you serious with him? he's the one?
>>
>>18318149
he's kind of inconsistent with this. he also keeps telling me that i'm all he ever wanted in a woman, personality wise and also physical. so i don't worry too much. but somehow i do feel like he would like it if i changed for him, which i just won't do. he would love it if i got tattoos/piercings and i just don't like the thought of that stuff on my body and clearly tell him that.
we're very serious, yes. we're dating since 2 years and living together. we do have plans to get married and have a family one day.
it's not like i'm pondering over this all day, but it came back to my mind yesterday when i told him i have to go to the piercing shop tomorrow to get something for my brother. he half jokingly asked if i'm also going to get a piercing and i answered "yeah, a septum piercing, so i look like a boar". after that, he gave me puppy eyes, kek.

i guess my main question is if a guy can ever fully recover from having had clear preferences for years that their partner doesn't match o if he will secretly always hope i change my hair and modificate my body... because that's somehow a rather unpleasant thought.
>>
>>18318159
Well the way I see just a preference, you dont recover from that..
but yea I think he would really happy if you change a bit for him cause I will if my gf change something for me
maybe you can try get a cut little tat? I think you bf can tell the different between reality and dream, maybe you can become a lil bit of his dream type
>>
File: IMG_3587.jpg (145KB, 1023x1537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3587.jpg
145KB, 1023x1537px
>>18318211
i mean, it crossed my mind before i met him (to get a tat), but i wouldn't know of anything i would genuinely feel like i want it on my body for the rest of my life. it just seems absurd to me.
and piercings, i don't want to insult anybody, but it seems a bit degenerated to me. i definitely wouldn't want one.
i also thought about faking it for him, if only for a night. there are very good fake tattoo's, wigs and piercings. but somehow i feel like that would have the potential to escalte in the wrong direction very fast.
what about temporary stuff like henna? i always wanted to do that, but i think that's not really his taste. think more "suicide girls"...
>>
File: IMG_3590.jpg (93KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3590.jpg
93KB, 540x810px
>>18318225
for reference, i'm more this kind of girl.
no makeup, natural hair color, and so on... it is kind of the complete opposite.
>>
>>18318225
I dont know about piercing cuz i dont have one
but I have few tats, just think whats your moms fav flower or something meaningful to you, I tated my grands fav bible part on my rib, I am not regret even she's already gone now

You can ask him or his friends what he thinks about temporary stuff, I dont get it why you think it would gone wrong?
>>
>>18318254
i get why people would want tats. my bf has several himself. but i just don't want them on my body and i think that's perfectly legitimate.

i think it might go wrong as in, he suddenly wants me to always dress up like that and then gets hooked on it even more until he can't get off anymore unless i am dressed up like this and then he oneday decides that he does want a gf that's like that 24/7. might be stupid, but why risk it.
>>
>>18318263
I'm not sure why you would seriously contemplate something permanent just for him? There's no guarantee you'll be with him forever. How shitty would you feel if you got a tattoo that you kind of wanted, but wouldn't have otherwise gotten if not for him. Then something happens and things don't work out. Now you have a permanent reminder of him on your body. This whole thread is nonsense. Either he's "the one" and he'll accept you for whatever you are (in which case you shouldn't get a tattoo unless you 100% want to) or he isn't the one (in which case you shouldn't get a tattoo unless you 100% want to). you see? With either option the decision is clear.
>>
>>18318263
Well....you can just tell him thats temoporary, the thought you got honestly I think is a bit stupid..if he's not a manboy
>>
>>18318273
>I'm not sure why you would seriously contemplate something permanent just for him?
don't get me wrong, i would never get a tat becuase he would fancy it. i would get one if i wanted one, but as far as i know, that will never happen.
getting permanent body modifications for him is out of the question. i^m more interested in contemplating if it could have a negative effect if i dressed up with those things temporarily, as in, it wuld accelerate his desire for a gf with dark hari tats and piercings. but maybe that's just paranoia.

>>18318279
kek, ofc i would tell him it's temporary.
why is it stupid?
somehow i feel like it would be like i artificially push up his expectations a notch and then he couldn't be satisfied with the "bland" me anymore. yeah, sounds stupid when i write it out, but i can't completely shake the thought off.
>>
>>18318235
>i'm more this kind of girl
kek suuuure
pics of yourself ?
>>
>>18318385
i didn't say i look exactly like her. but i don't wear makeup, don't dye my hair, have similar hair/eye color, wear only minimal to no jewelery and so on. I just wanted to visualize the contrast we're talking about.

i'm surely not going to post pics of myself on 4chan... especially since it wouldn't contribute to the topic.
>>
>>18318399
>it wouldn't contribute to the topic
Oh it would, baby.
>>
my bf was dating girls like you but his type is the same as your bf's, which is like me. he told me that even though he liked them the physical attraction wasn't there so that's why he left them
>>
>>18318409
what if OP's bf and your bf is the same person.
>>
>>18318409
very uplifting...

>>18318414
i highly doubt it
>>
>>18318368
plz girl...you been 2 years with him and you really think he loves the cool you more than the bland you? and you actually think he would dump you because of that?
really? so much for 2 years..and even he actually dump you for that, he is not the one
>>
>>18318421
yeah, i know you're right, that's stupid.
so you think it's safe to dress up as a kind of role play?
>>
>>18318414
his last gf wasnt blonde so no

>>18318420
just my experience. doesnt mean your bf is the same. mine cares about sexual compatability alot
>>
>>18318421
>2 years with him and you really think he loves the cool you more than the bland you

Actually, at this point the man should be more susceptible to being bored than ever.
>>
>>18318433
i never felt like we're sexually incompatible. he obviously likes the way i look very much. i guess he just had all those fantasy preferences and it might not mean all that much.
glad you and your bf don't have the same "issues", kek.
>>
>>18318426
Yea a one time thing
like i said if your not sure ask his friends a specific type first also you can surprise him

Or you can just tell him fuck a his type of whore(thats what my gf told me when i told her whats my type kek)
>>
>>18318409

Yeah sure anon, I'm sure that's the case.

OP, peoples tastes can change. Although certain traits tend to stay, people do mature or change their preferences.

The girls you described tend to be attention seeking, immature girls riddled with mental health issues and a "rebel" mentality. It may be that although this attracted him when he was younger, he has since realised that he wants something different. Also, in my experience, the women you're talk about tend to age terribly.

I really wouldn't worry too much about this. And even if he does still find them attractive, that doesn't mean he can't find you attractive too.
>>
>>18318444
Ummm dont know bout that never had a relationship for 2 years, 1 year and a half top,
but hey, is my gf, i would bang her in any costume
>>
>>18318135
i preferably fucked chubby chicks, because i had/have a thing for that. Didn't care about the personality
My gf of 5 years is slim/athletic and i fucking lover her (and i do find her incredibly sexy)

don't worry OP, if he loves you everything is fine

p.s. i think it's good that you don't play vidyia otherwise you both would do nothing else. Leave him his hobby, but don't let him play for hours a day
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.