[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 5 months, going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: oA4yx4f.jpg (66KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
oA4yx4f.jpg
66KB, 715x715px
Me and my girlfriend have been together for 5 months, going on six, She keeps tagging me in posts on FB, Saying how much she loves me etc, But doesn't tell me what she's doing, Said this today: "I'm a little busy right now, got someone coming round so I'll talk to you later xxxx" Turns out a male friend of hers, I don't mind that, but the not being able to tell me that, concerns me, Am I wasting my time? I'm also in pain today and when I tell her about it, she doesn't seem concerned, I'm on the verge of tears and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18318057
>I'm almost in tears and don't k ow what to do
I'd cheat on a beta male like you also, lol
>>
>>18318057
"a male friend"
If you have a suspicion they are cheating then OK, but whats wrong with her invitinga male friend? Sounds like you are a paranoid beta.
>>
Tell her you dont want that kinda shit. If she breaks it off with you then you saved alot of time.
>>
>>18318068
Well anger more than tears to be fair
,>>18318072
I'm cool with friends, I'm not cool with her not saying she's bringing friends around, what is there to hide?
>>
File: image.jpg (984KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
984KB, 1536x2048px
>>18318072
>a male """"""""""friend""""""""""""
Lmao
>>
>>18318057
OP, ask yourself these questions. The answers will tell you what is wrong.

What are you afraid of?
How does that fear show itself (manifested form)?
Why are you afraid of that? (think about moments like this in your past)
How has that fear potentially manifested into your relationship?
Are you willing to break that fear?
Are you willing to share this information with your partner?

Godspeed OP. I was in a similar situation just recently. What she does is not a reflection of yourself. You are a reflection of yourself, fears and all. If your gut tells you that she loves you, then listen to it. Not what some anons say on a Mediterranean kafta rolling board.
>>
>>18318094
Her cheating.
Asking her what she does etc
Because cheated on in th epast.
And don't trust her
I'm trying.
Yes, but it won't do anything.
>>
>>18318094
I think this kind of self self questioning usually dont have a good ending...
>>
>>18318097
Sorry OP but even if this was innocent by hiding this guy it causes mistrust. Having said that when a woman hides a guy something is going on or will shortly and not a damn thing you can do about it. What she is waiting on is for you to do or not do something that gives her justification in her own mind. You are 5 months in so I suggest you bail. Know it doesn't feel like it now but you'll bounce back. Not worth dealing with someone that pulls this shit.
>>
>>18318102
>>18318102
Yeah, exactly, and the fact she said "I'll tell him to leave so we can talk etc". It's pissing me off.
>>
>>18318057
>I'm also in pain today and when I tell her about it, she doesn't seem concerned
Leave
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.