[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like working as a police officer? Is it worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1493417270691.png (227KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493417270691.png
227KB, 500x375px
What's it like working as a police officer? Is it worth the salary?
>>
It's a lot of bullshit dealing with scum and lowlifes all day.
>>
>>18317752
>Is it worth the salary?

It's all about the graft, m8
>>
>>18317752
I think it is ok if you
>like beating people
>like helping people
>have some dominance fetish
>like to have sure job for rest of your life
Honestly, if i were dumb (or even more lazy than now so i would fail uni), i would go to police. I live in a country where nobody has guns and the biggest crimes are pickpocketing and stealing bikes.

In usa like country? Only if i were nigger myself.
>>
>>18317920
>like helping people

the most "help" cops do regularly is show up when couples are beating the shit out of each other, it's not like your legos where you play cops and robbers and everyone thinks you're a hero for getting the bad guy.

But of course not many cops think that way when they become cops, they just want to be one of the good old boys, be "bros" and fuck with the people they're supposed to be protecting, etc.
>>
>>18317752
It has a bad psychological effect on you, the key is knowing psychology try and understand why people do illegal shit
>>
>>18317752
Do you like dealing with black people?
>>
>>18318214
Not everyone lives in Detroit, Jamal.
>>
Serious question, is it possible to be a cop without going to college?

I had a lot of psych classes with criminal justic majors that wanted to be cops. Is that required or just an extra?

Small, 99% white town, not a big city.
>>
>>18318400
>can't read
>>
>>18318487
my dad didn't go to college he went to the police academy and makes like 110k/year
>>
>>18318200
this.

before my dad retired he had some issues with alcohol dude to job stresses. it definitely takes a lot out of you
>>
>>18318487
Most cops haven't gone to college. They usually require only an associate's degree
>>
>>18318487
Most cops never went to college and got Cs in high school
>>
Do you like the idea of having to deal with the lowest dregs of society day-in day-out?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.