[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do guys feel turned off when you consistently initiate sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Do guys feel turned off when you consistently initiate sex?

I have a high-ish sex drive and I like my boyfriend tons physically, so I tend to be rather aggressive sexually - but I feel like he doesn't like it as much when I initiate sex.
Is it a thing or I'm just overthinking it?
>>
initating is ok, aggressiveness is not
i get turned off by it, as if i have a job of fucking you regardless if i want it or not
that sad i usually do my gf 3-5 times a day
>>
He could possibly have an alpha male problem about you leading the sexual acts but that sounds weird and or stupid.
Every man wish for a girl that wants to have sex.
>>
>>18317642
>Is it a thing or I'm just overthinking it
It's common. You initiate, you want to have sex when he might not be as horny as you, so there's an initial adjustment period in which he's trying to reciprocate, and you perceive it as he doesn't like it as much, of course if he initiates he would be there before you and vice versa.
>>
>>18317651
It's not like I pin him down and rape him, but I make it pretty clear that I want fuck when I want to.
Been together 7 years, still fuck around 7-10 times a week (considering that we both have full time jobs and responsibilities), so I guess we're not too bad.

>>18317654
I don't even necessarily want to lead the sexual acts, but I really like the sex we have and enjoy having sex a lot. Plus the chemistry you have when you fuck all the time feels really nice emotionally too.
So, yeah, I do initiate sex a lot - when I initiate it he feels less involved in it.
I don't understand if it is a thing.
>>
>>18317642
every woman I've been with has been pretty sexually aggressive, so I never really had to deal with a girl that was stingy with the mouth/puss/ass.

Although, my last relationship I was with a girl that wanted to proper fuck at the least 3 times a day, we lived together for about 3 months and it was getting pretty tiring. It might have had to do with how much/long we fucked, she would cum a lot & I'd cum once.

I also felt if I didn't go in every time she'd bore of me sexually and seek it out somewhere else, but we fucked so much that I felt initiating would just mean I'd not be able to work(i freelance), then I also want personal time to watch a movie, play some games, or w/e. I also wanted time to just be by myself, probably more than most people.

It helped me get in better shape, though. I left 'cause she was a obsessive creepy, then she died. So that's the end of that story.
>>
>>18317642
>>18317675

also, how far have y'all ventured sexually? Men can get pretty bored with sex. Just b/c of how simple it can be vs. the effort. It's much easier to beat a dick than to full stroke until cum time.
>>
if you have a higher sex drive then you are more likely to be in the mood when he initiates than him being in the mood when you initiate
>>
>>18317642
every woman I've fucked initiated or set the fuck session up and in relationships I've had the woman always initiated. Sometimes aggressively, sometimes seductively
>>
>>18317675
>>18317682
I don't want him to spend all his free time fucking me - we're both introverted, enjoy spending time alone and have a full time job and responsibilities.
But, yeah - sex was always a big thing for us. We are each other's type physically so we've always been all over each other. We've always been really open and tried tons of different stuff, so I don't think he's bored either.
If I didn't initiate, he would do it after a few hours. We've basically never gone a day without fucking since we met.

>>18317686
He has a higher sex drive than me and initiates a lot.
I just was wondering why sometimes he fucks me like it's a chore. I'm really easy to turn on and kind of enthusiastic about fucking him, but sometimes I just feel like he's fucking me to do me a favour when I initiate.
>>
>>18317642
For me it is hot. Girl ordering me to satisfy her is sort of fetish for me.

If you fear you are overdoing it, you can always be nice partner and simply ask him how he feels about it and assure him that you are open to suggestions.

Also adopt some sport like swimming ao you both keep in good condition. You dont want him to get hearth attack when he will furiously trying to make you cum.

Tldr ask your bf, not adv.
>>
>>18317795
>fucking me to do me a favour when I initiate
he probably is but don't let that bother you. he does it because he loves you and wants to please you. nothing unusual or to be concerned with
>>
>>18317812
I don't order him anything, most of the time I just initiate sex or try to seduce him - I sit on his lap and make out, undo his pants and suck his dick, wear sexy clothes, undress myself for him, get very flirty, or press my body against him.

We're both pretty fit and work out at least 4 times a week. Which is probably part of the reason why we are all over each other.

I don't know what to ask him honestly. It's just a feeling, I don't know if it is even reasonable to feel like this. It's not like he ever told me "You know, anonette, sometimes I wish you could suck my dick less".
>>
>>18317814
I really don't experience it in that way.
Just seeing him hard or thinking of him being horny gets me so wet. To me it has never been a chore.
>>
>>18317822
>undo his pants
Dont try to pretend you are innocent. Stripping his pants is like directly telling him to sex you up. Take note there is nothing wrong with being demanding girl.

But it is clear how you feel about it. That he may be just scared to deny you and simply obey to not lose you or lose his image as alpha male in your relationship.

Just after some steamy session ask him if he is ok with your sexual advances. Tell him it feels like sex for him is a chore. The more directly you ask him about it, the better responce he will give you. If you fear he is hiding some feelings, insecurities or something, ask him.

Just take note that males are conditioned from birth to never share their honest feelings and emotions, expecially with their gfs (girls leave you asap if they see you as weak boy). So he may simply lie and tell you that everything is ok even though he wants something else. It is your responsibility to make him trust you.

Good luck! Also how have you solved the birth control?
>>
>>18317853
Oh, I'm not pretending to be innocent or anything. I crave his cock all the time, go through the day thinking about fucking him when I get home. I love sex and I'm not scared to say it/show it.
I just don't order him to do anything.

I'd be so sad if he felt like he needs to fuck me or I'll leave him. As much as I love sex with him, he is the love of my life and my best friend, and I just want him to feel happy. I don't want him to feel like he owes me sex just because he's my boyfriend.
He's a pretty emotionally closed person but I think we improved a lot over the years. He is pretty open to me even about feelings, cried in front of me a couple of times. I actually think it is hot as fuck that he is "weak" in front of me.

>Also how have you solved the birth control?
I got the hormonal IUD when we became serious, so 6 years ago. Pretty neat experience this far.
>>
>>18317886
I think it is time for you to seal the deal and have baby. Dont wait until you will be so old it will have autism.

Ask him about it or learn how to trust him. Maybe buy some sex toy like vibrator to have more options on how to satisfy your endless pussy.

Have fun.
>>
>>18317898
Sex toys feel gross. I want to fuck him, not some piece of plastic.

Thanks.
>>
>>18317795
Cause he feels obligated even if he's not interested at that moment.

Why is that difficult to understand?
>>
>>18317959
Don't make him responsible for all your sexual needs. You should still be masturbating, especially if it is clear that sex is sometimes a chore for your partner.

You need it more than he does. Not a big deal just don't make him be the one who is always compromising.
>>
>>18317642
I think you alredy know this but talk to him about this, he loves you he will not leave you just for this.

Maybe he likes that you initiate sex but he wants to be the one who intiates more often.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.