[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yesterday, my bf suddenly wanted to talk about our past relationships.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3095.jpg (195KB, 750x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3095.jpg
195KB, 750x830px
yesterday, my bf suddenly wanted to talk about our past relationships. he asked all these questions, like how long before we met i have been single, how long i was dating the guy before him, if we have had sex, what my longest relationship has been, why it ended, how i lost my virginity, and so on.
i told him everything truthfully and he always countered with his own experiences. it was actually quiet enjoyable, i feel like i know him better now. but there's a slight fear that this convo will bite me in my ass somehow.
we've been together for almost 2 years and now he suddenly comes up with this? i know he is very jealouse and he even told me he hates the idea of me having slept with someone else. now i feel like i just gave his imagination fuel for unproductive ideas...
i mean, he even asked me if i ever had a bigger dick than his (which i haven't, but still).
have i fucked up, adv?
>>
>>18317578
He is secretly a cuck and enjoys hearing about how youve fucked other dudes. I bet you hed be down for a 3 way. Go ask him
>>
>>18317578

Seems a bit bizarre to have that sort of a heart to heart after two years in a relationship. Who knows. Maybe it's been something he's been wondering about. Maybe he secretly plans on finding a virgin wife and leaving you for good. We couldn't possibly tell you what your bf is thinking. Ask him.
>>
>>18317581
kek, i don't really think so. i somehow feel like he just wanted to know because it's big chunks of my life we never really talked about before... maybe i'm too optimistic.
he has that fantasy, yes. but mff, not mmfy

>>18317590
might be he wanted to ask since a long time but never felt it was the right moment.
i'll ask him later today why he asked me all that NOW.
>>
he wanted to know if hes with a whore or not, 2 years is long enough to decide if this is marriage material or not, kinda like
>ok this is going on for a while, lets see if it has a future
>>
>>18317608
kind of late for this... we're already engaged. you think he's trying to see if he's making a mistake?
i think he wasn't very shocked by my answers. some might not have pleased him, but nothing too bad. (i lost my virginity pretty early and i was in a 3year relationship with a guy that slowly turned into a turbo nazi. i also moved in with that guy after only knowing him for a month...). i never cheated or had sex with someone that i wasn't in a relationship with. but yeah, time will tell how well he will cope with my answers.
>>
>>18317578
It could be two things.
1. He's definitely a secret cuck but scared to really try anything. If you really want to take that venture. does he tend to sub, dom, or switch?
If you're really into venturing then I'd recommend starting by introducing a mff if you want to. I can almost guarantee it'll graduate if he has any sub tendencies.

2. he's dealing with some unrelated stuff, making him hecka insecure all around, and needs some kind of assurance. I'd recommend finding a creative way to make him feel powerful.
>>
>>18317578
I get relationship discussions and even when you lost your virginity but I hope you didn't go into detail on any of this because it will bite you in the ass.
>>
>>18317578
How soon did you fuck your bf after you met him? If it was quick he now wants to know how easy you'll drop your panties for some other guy. No man wants to put a ring on a woman that has a history of being easy.
>>
>>18317718
engagements can be broken up, not a mistake but he might want to know who exactly is he wanting to marry so skeletons dont fall out from the wardrobe
>>
>>18317719
he is a switch with strong sub tendencies.
it might be that he has a bit of cuck in him. but i would bever want an mmf... that's just asking for troubles.

it might be both. he has always been insecure about me. i don't really know why. i never gave him a reason (that i know of), but he is very good at creating resons.
for example: a few days a go we had an appointment to take a look at an apartment and the guy that showed us around was about our age. when he pulled into the driveway, i could feel my bf tense up because he drove an audi r8. i don't really give a fuck about what kind of car a guy drives, but he always assumes vain stuff about me. anyways, the guy was friendly like and normal person showing somebody an apt. when we came home, he had an insecurity meltdown. he said that he doesn't know wtf i find about him and that i have to admit that imm way out of his league... i felt like this was totally out of the blue and unasked for, but he has such a moment everytime he witnesses me interacting with a male that isn't him or direct family.

>>18317749
i just told him that it was awkward and that i was way too young and tjat i haven't had sex after that for 2 years. no other details...
>>
>>18317759
we knew each other 2 years prior and had been dating for 1,5 months before we had sex. kind of early but yeah.
that makes sense, sure. he asked if i ever had sex outside of a relationship or if the thought of cheating ever crossed my mind. guess it was some kind of investigation.
>>
>>18317762
i'm actually glad we had that talk. wither he's ok with my answers or he isn't. the sooner we can assert this, the better for everyone involved.
>>
>>18317784
it was an investigation by an insecure jealous guy looking for inconsistencies in your story. No sexual details ever. He will compare his performance and your participation with every guy you had sex with and punish you for enjoying yourself with men from your past. Since you love the guy and plan to marry just hope he grows up some.
>>
>>18317780
>but i would never want an mmf... that's just asking for troubles
So you would like a mmf but don't want to deal with him afterwards?
>>
>>18317806
i mean, i did not tell him a single detail about any past sexual encounters. i actually asked him if he's sure he wants to know all this (specifically when he asked if i had sex with the guy i was seeing before him and about me losing my virginity). i told him i fear this info will just haunt him unnecessarily, but he insisted, so i told him. his argument was that he wants to know what my life was like before we got together...
there's one exception, thought. i once had a brief lesbian encounter and i told him all about it. but it was more in a dirty talking moment and he told me he still masturbates to that story, so might not be that bad.
>>
>>18317810
no, i mean, i can't see how anybody would benefit from such an experience in any way. and i don't have the desire to try it.
>>
>>18317780
makes sense. I get these types of feelings sometime as a guy, and I've been with girls who pretty much act this way on the other side.

it's evolutionary and human as it gets. I partially surround myself with people I feel superior to in most ways, sounds kinda douchey but yeah. I also am pretty good at making girls i've been with cum, so I feel pretty secure there.

You two just need to become unnecessarily successful together. boom, insecurities solved.
>>
>>18317817
>unnecessarily successfull

kek, i like that. in what areas do you mean specifically?
>>
>>18317816
whew, most relationships that begin and continue as conventional cannot handle them
>>
>>18317828
I measure all success to skills & money, so that, I guess.
>>
>>18317578
>he even asked me if i ever had a bigger dick than his (which i haven't, but still
this sounds like a lie either to him or to yourself.

There is almost no way you can compare, unless you took measurement of each guy you've been with and record it in your diary. The difference is typically 1-2cm or less.
>>
>>18317846
i haven't seen that many dicks irl and he's been the only one i can't close my hand around completely and that i can fit both of my hands on/can't dt completely, so i'm fairly sure i was telling the truth. i can clearly recall thinking "he's really huge" when i first saw him naked.
anyways, when he asked that i told him that's a verry silly question and that i don't think it's a good idea to ask it. so he continued to ask me if size matters to me and i told him i fell in love with him before i knew how big his cock was so he can figure that answer out on his own. he wouldn't take that as an answer so i told him truthfully that he's the biggest i ever had. obviously he didn't really believe me, but that's his personal problem. i answered him truthfully, i can't do anything more.
>>
>>18317835
might be because english is not my forst language, but i don't really get what you're trying to say...

>>18317840
sounds reasonable. so striving for improvement in general?
>>
>>18317893
lol there's no need to explain yourself to anons, as long as he bought it you're good :))
>>
>>18317930
he wasn't very convinced. but there's also nothing i can do to prove it to him, so i told him he just has to either believe me or not. oh well.
>>
my god, i just remembered that he even asked me if i have ever had sexual fantasies about my brother in law... wtf
>>
OP, you did well. Being truthful is the best you can do. An answer like 'that's a very silly question' is more truthful than the question (have you ever had a bigger dick than me?).

Continue to be truthful and encourage him to do so as well. Good luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 666x692px
>>18317578
He wanted to know how much of a roastie slut you are and what his chances of divorce are
>>
>>18318002
guess that's the only thing i can do.

>>18318104
meh, i think the reasons marriage so often fails are seldomly only the count of previous partners. sure, a nonchalant handling of sex and intimacy might be an indicator for skewed values and bad judgement, both not very beneficial for a functional marriage. but if they would make a study on how good a couple is in communicating properly and how sane each partner is as an individual, that would jield a lot more accurate results on predictability of marriage failure or success, i'm sure.
ofc having a high partner count would also take the "how sane the individual partner is" down a notch, so it would be taken into account anyways.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.