[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously what in the fuck am I suppose to do. No one will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Seriously what in the fuck am I suppose to do.

No one will ever like me or care about me or love me. And I know someone will respond that no one loves anyone, but we all know that's not true. There are people that other people care about if they live or not. Everyone matters to someone, except me. I'm not one of those people.

So How in the fuck am I suppose to live knowing this, that'll I'll never matter to anyone?

>you don't know

I'm fucking 27 years old and never even hugged a girl, it's blatantly fucking obvious I'm a social reject and should have been aborted.

Any advice accepted.
>>
when chicks dont come to you, you go the chicks
its a terrible feeling and you have to deal with rejection all the time

but thats just it anon, you gotta keep trying otherwise what you said will stay true
>>
>no one does or will ever love me, what should I do?
Become someone worth loving, you fucking defeatest. You're right, not everyone deserves love. Some people fucking suck. Do you want to be someone that fucking sucks or someone who's decent? Shit, you don't even need to be great. Very few people are great. Just don't fucking suck.

Whatever you think is holding you back, fix it. That way you won't have to cry on 4chan asking for how to accept that you suck. Don't accept it. Stop sucking.
>>
>>18317369
I've been rejected for 27 years, I give up on that. Rejection sucks but also it's more just driving me fucking insane. Why keep trying when it literally will never work?
>>18317387
Not how to accept it, how to live with it. Nothing I can do will fix it.
>>
>>18317431
>nothing I can do will fix it
Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>18317431
and this is how i know you are a fag who didnt try
for the first 12 years of your life, you are a toddler and not remotely interested in chicks

the next 6 is where stuff can and usually start to happen
onwards till today is where you actively pursue them, so, less than 10years of no success with another 40 potientially ahead, you give up

good, more pussy for me
>>
File: tom_gr.jpg (390KB, 1754x1257px) Image search: [Google]
tom_gr.jpg
390KB, 1754x1257px
>>18317361
in the words of Tom Waits,
"Run away and join the circus. Get a tattoo, hop a train. Plant a garden and save the seeds. Get married, have kids, wear a hat. Get good with a bullwhip. Don't lie, don't cheat, don't steal. Everyone must put beans on the table. Be devoted to the unification of the diverse aspects of yourself. Remember, most of what is essential is invisible to the eye. The quality of time you spend with someone far outweighs the quantity. And there's a lot you can do with a wah-wah pedal and a bullet mike."

but anyway, if you pick up a skill, and live an outlandish life, people will chase you, because you take them out of their bland paradigm. You just might end up with some identity issues.
>>
>>18317361
You need to realize that girls are overrated and that 90% of a warm pussy can be recreated with a middle shelf sex toy. I felt like I was never going to die alone until nothing short of a miracle occured and I lost my virginity at age 25 and have had several gfs after that. Let me tell you right now, its overrated. It's not the mind blowing high and magical solution everyone craving companionship thinks it will be.

The best advice I can give you is to literally stop worrying about it, yeah you're missing out, but you're not missing out on everything you think you are. Having a gf and having sex isn't like it is in the movies or the animes and speaking from experience it's not the cure for everything I felt I was missing before I experienced it l.

Do whatever the fuck YOU want to do and stop measuring your level of success in life or your happiness by your relationship or lack thereof with women. If you feel lonely get more friends. If you feel horny and are sick of wanking drop some cash on a toy that will keep you entertained. Get a group of bros to hang out with, if you don't have any go find some at a bar or at a hobby like sports or crafts or yoga classes or online games or whatever. That's all the company you need.
>>
>>18317361
If you invest in stocks, they are required to tell you "Past returns are no indicator of future earnings."

The same is true of real life. Past experiences are no indicator of the future. There is absolutely no reason why you could not meet someone tomorrow, both fall ibn love, and live happily ever after.

No reason except one - that you've given up and are unconsciously sending out "Don't bother with me - I'm a loser" vibes, and women pick up on those.

Stop assuming you're a loser. Leave yourself open to the possibility of lightning striking, and it might.
>>
>>18317562
This is probably true, but I want to know for myself
>>
>>18317361
>'m fucking 27 years old and never even hugged a girl
It cant be this bad? I mean, I am a 20 year old virgin, but even when I randomly waved at my friend on the street, some girl thought I waved at them and offered me Free Hugs right on the street.
This is ridiculous, maybe you just need to try.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.