[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm having trouble at work with a woman. I've worked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: RingNebula.jpg (1MB, 1180x1180px) Image search: [Google]
RingNebula.jpg
1MB, 1180x1180px
So I'm having trouble at work with a woman.

I've worked there 5 years and she's been there longer. At first we didn't talk at all until about a year after I started, got along for 6 months then got in a huge public fight because she was telling coworkers I liked her. I did like her and I still do a little but she's married so I didn't want to let it out.

Fast forward to today. We've literally been in a cold war for the 3 1/2 years since. We avoid each other, ignore each other, she never talks to me even for work related things she would just tell someone else to tell me, I didn't really care and would tell her something if I needed to.

cont.
>>
>>18317167

Again she is married but I am single and have had 2 girlfriends in that time and one of them was a coworker that she was friends with. Out of nowhere she was being friendly again when she found out we were getting along really well, I ignored it because I wanted to focus on my girlfriend and she eventually stopped. My girlfriend would tell me she would get jealous when we talked or sat together for lunch etc.

There would be times when we would both mutally try to get along but something would always happen where she ignores me or starts avoiding me again at random and I would stop trying.

Now at this point, 3 1/2 years later we were getting along for about 2 months. For a bit she started avoiding me again and I got a little distant but she made an effort to be friendlier so I decided to keep going with it but then she started avoiding me again so now I want to know how I can end this how can I tell her I just don't want to play this game with her anymore it's been so long and it's so annoying now to do this it's just frustrating at this point.
>>
>>18317167
>>18317169
bored women who dont get enough attention at home do this

you could probably fuck her, but for what purpose
>>
>>18317179
I've had a few thoughts of why she does this.

She likes the attention from me but doesn't care for more than that or actually likes me but I just have a hard time thinking that would actually be true.

I mean I did it cause I liked her but that feeling is going away now cause it's been so long.

What would you say to her?
>>
>>18317184
Nothing. She's basically acting like a child who just wants attention. Stop giving her your attention and eventually she'll stop playing the game.
>>
>>18317196
I've tried that and it didn't work. She got more aggressive in the way she did things that it was obvious even to our other coworkers.
>>
>>18317184
nothing, start flirting with her if you wana get your dick wet but at the same time start looking for job opportunities
>>
>>18317198
More aggressive in trying to get your attention? That didn't work because you didn't follow-through with ignoring her. If she gets to the point all your coworkers are noticing it and she's embarrassing herself eventually someone will tell her to calm it down, or she'll go too far and shame herself into backing off, you just gotta stay the course.

Alternatively whenever she brings it on ask about her husband and kids (I'm assuming she has kids).
>>
>>18317221
I just can't bring myself to believe she would actually want to fuck.

>>18317223
She would just avoid me more and in more obvious ways. I would also be talking to another coworker and she would yell at them or find someway to interrupt us and get their attention away from me. Small stuff like that that just adds up.

All the coworkers do nothing she's pretty much like a manager but not a manager, right hand man I guess?

Also I'm not sure what you mean about asking about her husband and kid, yes she has a kid. I don't think I'd be comfortable asking about her husband, it seems they've been fighting a lot recently.
>>
>>18317236
she may or may not, the thing is that shes giving you her attention for years
they dont do that to ppl if they are repulsed by them
>>
>>18317245
I've thought the same, she gets a lot of attention from a lot of guys at work though so it feels like she could have any guy she wanted. She has even treated some the same way I mentioned she treats me but not as much.

And sorry but forgot to mention I told her I liked her once and I think she misunderstood me cause I was saying it in a friends kind of way and she said I was too brainy for her.

My bad I don't mean to deflect your advice there's just so much info from 5 years worth of this crap. I apprecaite it though.
>>
>>18317236
>She would just avoid me more and in more obvious ways.
Alright I'm getting confused here Anon, are you trying to get advice for how to get this shit to stop or are you actually trying to get advice for how to stick your dick in your crazy assistant manager?
>>
>>18317264
Well I did what you said I should for around 8 months? It was right before we started getting along the past 2 months. I was passive as I could possibly be, didn't avoid her or talk to her I didn't ignore her either I mean I acted as if she was a stranger but it was painfully obvious to me and everyone else that she was avoiding me and interrupting me when I would talk to coworkers, being passive aggressive.

Would I like to fuck her? If I had to put no effort into it sure but at this point I'm just exhausted by this and want to somehow get her to stop.
>>
>>18317280
What's the problem with her avoiding you then? Her avoiding you is good. Her avoiding you is exactly what you want. The interrupting is annoying, sure, but the fact is you can't stop a cunt from being a cunt and simply dealing with that will be a lot less painful than getting caught up in her bullshit.

Make no mistake, if you do fuck her this will get much, much, much worse than it is right now. >>18317221 This nigger's right, if you want to fuck her then go for it, if what you've told us so far has been accurate you're in there, but you'll also be fucking your job in the process. If she's really getting to the point it's unbearable then just leave now, otherwise you'll just have to get along as best as you can and realise that in any situation you're gonna have two or three cunts to deal with and if you want to stick around your only real option is dealing with them.
>>
>>18317301
he wants to fuck her because hes single
>>
>>18317280
Even after he directly asked you what your goal was here I'm still not sure what you want advice on.

If you're willing to risk your job then go for it. I give you pretty good odds. If you don't want to do that (objectively the smarter choice) then just put up and shut up and ignore her right back.
>>
>>18317303
I was about to say he seems far too normalfag for that to be his only real issue here. I forgot where we are. You're a smart guy, lack-of-grammar-kun, I want to be your friend.

If Anon is right OP, just get Tinder and carry on with your life.
>>
>>18317332
for some reason i dont format my sentences when writing comments, have a nice day anon
>>
>>18317301
The avoiding is just annoying, just because it's so obvious. It feels like she does it as part of some game, I can't explain it well. And again not just the avoiding but the interrupting and passive aggressiveness. I'm starting to think maybe I'm just too sensitive and need to man up or something.

I am 99% sure she wouldn't want to fuck so I'm not gonna even try. Don't want to risk job so will just put up with it I guess until I can figure out something.

>>18317303
? I'm just physically attracted to her.

>>18317320
What I wanted was what could I say to her to leave me alone. Seems like no one thinks that's possible except putting up with her attitude like some bitch or man, however you want to see it.

>>18317332
? I'm not even looking for a relationship or to fuck. I'm just saying I would fuck her. Kind of like when you see some random hot chick and think "I would fuck her."
>>
>>18317354
>It feels like she does it as part of some game
It is a game. You win the game by not playing. If you were some kind of expert on personality traits with enough charisma I'm sure you could purposefully manipulate her and the situation in such a way that she would stop doing it, but you're not, few people are, and bitches are unpredictable. Yeah it's annoying. Most jobs have people in positions of power over you who do annoying shit, sometimes because of incompetence, sometimes because of pettiness. The best advice you'll ever get is the most simple; you can't change her but you can change yourself. And yes it's not an easy thing to simply not be bothered by something, but right now your two options are to simply deal with it or find a new job; both are equally valid and anything else is liable to just make it far worse.
>>
>>18317388
>It is a game. You win the game by not playing.

Just had an uncontrollable grin on my face after reading this.

Thanks Anon. I'll try again with this as my mindset. It seems so simple I feel retarded for not thinking about it before.
>>
>>18317388
>I'm sure you could purposefully manipulate her

you forgot to attach sociopath wojak to your post
>>
>>18317416
Don't be a dick, log-kun, I thought we were friends.
>>
>>18317420
but that was a stupid thing to say anon, i am a dick to my friends sometimes anyway
>>
>>18317453
Et tu, log-kun? I clarified the statement by saying OP could do that if he's some kind of expert on personality traits with enough charisma but he isn't, and that is true. Look at people like Derren Brown.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.