[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, Two nights ago I drank half a bottle of vodka and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hey guys,

Two nights ago I drank half a bottle of vodka and while I was asleep in my bed I threw up.

Next morning woke up hungover but nothing too bad. However, by late afternoon while I was cleaning my room I started to have strange symptoms. My hands, face and lips especially got very red, dull chest pain, difficulty breathing, feeling confused. I couldn't tell if this was an allergic reaction or anxiety, but I kept envisioning my death for some reason too.

My flatmate gave me paracetamol. After some time I got better but the squeezing sensation in my chest remained. By 2 am that stopped too so I went to sleep, but laying down made my chest hurt again and I couldn't breathe properly. I kept waking up and only slept 3 hours
My chest still hurts.

I'm planning to go to the GP as soon as it opens, but am I fucked or just overreacting? Thanks
>>
>>18316974
Cardiac issues most likely. See a doctor stat if not a doctor then ER.
>>
If you think its an emergency then go to the hospital, its why they exist.

If you don't think its an emergency then wait until morning to see your doctor. I'm not there so I can't tell you if its one or the other. Is it life threatening, do you think it will become life threatening before morning? If the answer is yes then go to the hospital.
>>
I would see a doctor now, sounds pretty bad and alcohol can fuck with the heart. Hope you listen, but even more, I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>18316983
The clinic opens in one hour so I don't know if I should wait it out. This sounds retarded but I already had to go to the ER before and I'm afraid it's not an emergency and it's gonna waste everyone's time
>>
>>18316992
if its only an hour then just wait it out, you're not dying right?
>>
>>18317000
I don't think so, if have the pain (note big pain) and short breath, I'm also feeling panicky though
>>
File: why not both.png (143KB, 308x198px) Image search: [Google]
why not both.png
143KB, 308x198px
>>18316974
>>>18316974
>Cardiac issues most likely. See a doctor stat if not a doctor then ER.
Cardiac
Chest
"Hmm myes. Do you concur?"

Hurts when breathes, clearly a pulmonary symptom.
>>
>>18316992
If you are still alive, I hope you are on your way to the clinic or ER right now. This sounds like it could be a mild to moderate heart attack, or possibly bad angina.
>>
>>18317073
Hey I just got back from the A&E. After calling 111 the dude on the line said I should go as soon as possible so I did. Walking towards the reception I felt really panicky and sweaty, felt like I was gonna pass out.

They did an ECG twice, measuring my blood pressure twice and did a blood test. Everything was fine. The doctor said I have anxiety from drinking, pointing out that I could breathe easier when I talked to him.

So yeah I'm home now. I still have difficulty breathing and chest pain but I guess it will subside? I really hope he's right that it's just anxiety
>>
Maybe you have pneumonia, puke got into the wrong hole in your throat and infected your lungs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.