[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been 10 years and I still haven't gotten over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

It's been 10 years and I still haven't gotten over the guy I loved who rejected me and didn't want to be with me

How do I get over him? I'm 26 by the way, and never had a boyfriend
>>
You answered this for yourself. Get a bf.
>>
>>18316956
Yeah if I could have gotten a boyfriend I would have already

How do I get over him?
>>
>>18316961
why can't you get a bf
>>
>>18316970
Guys don't like me in that way

But anyway that's not what I'm asking for advice on
>>
>>18316973
Isn't knowing that guys don't like you in that way enough? You have to make a conscious effort for things to change :)
>>
>>18316951
This is totally a real thread and not bait.
>>
>>18316977
Enough for what?

And what kind of conscious effort do you think I should make?
>>
>>18316987
To forget about someone, you need to go through the pain of withdrawing from the thoughts. That decision and pain is conscious; you feel it. Improving your self esteem is the next step because there will always be someone who "likes you in that way" just not the person you want to and there's nothing you can do but get over it
>>
>>18316951
post pics
>>
>>18316994
>there will always be someone who "likes you in that way"

There has NEVER been someone who likes me in that way
>>
>>18317014
that you know of... lol
>>
>>18317025
Well yes but the possibility of someone liking me and not showing/telling me is unverifiable, and therefore useless to consider
>>
>>18317029
god your self esteem sucks... you need to make changes or you're going to die miserable
>>
>>18317032
What changes do I need to make?
>>
>>18317036
1st make a list of things you hate about yourself. Why do you hate them? What healthy steps can you take to fix them? If you don't like your hair, try a new hair style. If you don't like your weight, seek assistance from a nutritionist and a personal trainer. Depressed? Visit a therapist. Use everything in your arsenal to make your quality of life better than it is.
>>
>>18317042
I do have a therapist. But I can't afford plastic surgery to fix my nose and jaw and forehead and breasts and hips and lips oh my god I'm a mess
>>
>>18317045
who said you needed surgery? I would start by working out and toning your muscles. You'll look great!
>>
>dreadfully obvious bait thread
>faggots keep replying seriously
>>
>>18317047
I already lift weights, I have been for 3 years

Apart from surgery there's nothing more I can do
>>
>>18317050
>everything I don't like is bait
>>
Post pic. If you don't want to do it here do it on /soc/ and ask for recs
>>
>>18317045
Post a pic.
>>
post a picture of yourself with timestamp otherwise its bait
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.