[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidentally took 4 Excedrin pills last night. Im 5'4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0173.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
I accidentally took 4 Excedrin pills last night. Im 5'4 tall and weigh 150 pounds. Should I be worried, im paranoid about my health.?
>>
File: hydrate.jpg (60KB, 893x310px) Image search: [Google]
hydrate.jpg
60KB, 893x310px
you'll be fine just say hydrated
>>
>>18316940
what was the dose?

i don't think you have anything to worry about.
>>
>>18316954
250 mg?
>>
>>18316954
>>18316958
250 mg per pill.
>>
>>18316958
no worries at all buddy, you're okay
>>
>>18316964
yeah that's a really big dose but just don't do that anymore and you're alright. most nsaid issues are because of long term use, you'll be alright
>>
File: 1492303431347.png (58KB, 565x547px) Image search: [Google]
1492303431347.png
58KB, 565x547px
>>18316972
>>18316965
Okay thank you friends. I feel better now
>>
That's not anywhere near a dangerous dose. The ingredients are Tylenol, aspirin and caffeine. The danger zone for the levels of those in excedrin is like 16 pills, and that's for liver damage, not death. Worse case for you is trouble sleeping, from the caffiene.
>>
filtering out toxins is actually one thing the human body is genuinely good at

I work in EMS so I've seen plenty of people who try to suicide by downing an entire bottle of those things. The thing is that won't actually kill you, it will fuck up your liver but you'll live. So after like 4 hours of agonizing pain no matter how much they wanted to die they can't take it anymore and call 911. Then we take them to the hospital where they get their stomach pumped.

The real irony though is that now their liver is completely shot and in a few years they might die from liver failure, people with a history of suicide attempts can't get transplants.

and another little funfact, women attempt suicide at a far higher rate than men, but men kill themselves at a much higher rate than women. That's because women mostly try to down a whole bottle of pills which almost never works, but the most popular method to men is bullet to the brain which is the most effective method.
>>
File: pepperoni.png (11KB, 471x216px)
pepperoni.png
11KB, 471x216px
>>18316940
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.