[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ex GF has started seeing a new guy less than a week after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1370975375939.jpg (55KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1370975375939.jpg
55KB, 600x598px
>ex GF has started seeing a new guy less than a week after we broke up

How do you deal with these feels /adv/, I'm crushed

Worst of all we we live near by and have many of the same friends so I still have to see her
>>
Everytime you think of her think of how shitty of a human she is and why it is good you're not together, or a lesson you learned. Eventually this will build up in your head and you will only feel repulsed by them. Then you can move on with your life. As for the mutual friend thing, if they're more your friends than hers, you're good. If not time to make new friends. Anyway fuck people like that I feel for you OP.
>>
>>18315913
spoiler alert: she was fucking that guy before you two broke up
>>
>>18315970
This. She wouldn't be with a new guy so fast.
Fuck that bitch dude. Forget about her and focus on your life.
>>
>>18315970
>>18315998

We slept in the same bed every night, either my place or hers when we were together so I now she wasn't fucking him. Both work from home so spent day times together too.

She just has the ability to rebound and move on instantly it seems.

Worst part is we live so close together I just had a smoke on the balcony and seen the two of them on her balcony. My chest feels like its getting squeezed by a fucking car crusher
>>
File: mike tyson.jpg (131KB, 948x532px) Image search: [Google]
mike tyson.jpg
131KB, 948x532px
>>18315913
my ex left me for a tranny. i laughed at her and told her that he would probably attempt suicide due to trannies being fucked in the head. big surprise when it happened months later and i was dicking a tranny
>>
>>18316006
well, she's fucking him now on either her or his bed

no stop crying like a little bitch, and go to some party and have fun
>>
girls almost ALWAYS do this. the only time they don't is when they're going through some "i'm so done with men" phase.

it's as easy for a girl to get a boyfriend as it is for a straight white guy to get a job.

relationships are addictions, but your own brain is making the drugs. girls get hooked and since they don't have to put in any work to be in one, as soon as they start jonesing for affection they get involved with someone. guys do this less because there's more bullshit on the front end of the relationship that makes us hesitate.

a girl can make it work with ANY guy, because women are interchangeable. how many guys do you see with an 8-10 and the guy is a total piece of shit? now what about the other way around? exactly. girls have no standards, get addicted to affection, and have to put forth zero effort in a new relationship. OF COURSE she's seeing someone else.
>>
>>18316035
>>18316006

Not really it's because girls will emotionally disconnect from you a while before the breakup happens. You know when it's over, you know when you're done with someone even if you don't break up right then and there, in your mind it's inevitable so it might as well have already happened. They do all the mental grieving before the breakup even happens.
>>
>>18316044
girls are more scrambled in the head than that. their thoughts and feelings are so intertwined they don't even know what they're doing or why.
>>
>>18315913
Just stop giving a shit about anything, works for me.
>>
File: 1453022679284.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453022679284.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>18316044
You're right desu.

In the 2 or 3 weeks before we ended she seemed distant (emotionally). Was less affectionate, showed less interest in me as a boyfriend.

I guess she had been losing interest in me. I actually ended things with her because she had treated me poorly the previous weekend and didn't take me into consideration at all, I'm wondering now if she was a bit of a bitch that weekend on purpose as a way of trying to force a breakup rather than just ending it herself.
>>
>>18316044
You're right. I'm a girl and I'm guilty of this. I hope it doesn't make me a shitty person -- that I emotionally disconnect before I decide to break up -- but if it does, it doesn't change the fact that it's still happened.
>>
>>18316220

I don't think disconnecting before you break up is bad, I think jumping into the next relationship is a shitty thing to do to someone who was once really important to you. It says you're not a good person to be friends with.
>>
>>18315913
Females can't love.
>>
>>18315913
think about how much better off from THIS point on you are. think about how you've learned how humans behave and think. you now have more knowledge than you did before the breakup.

you invested parts of your life and resources into this girl. you are crushed. but she doesn't and may never actually understand the little details about your part of the breakup. so she is the one who lacks the knowledge, not you.

she immediately saw another guy, if i were to take your side like a homie, i'd say this is a weakness she has. and if she broke up with this guy, a new guy appears next week, so on and so forth. is this not mentally unhealthy? maybe it isn't. but the idea that we are constantly in need of personal attention from a SO implies that we don't feel complete without one.

dating and hooking up is one thing. but having a gf/bf over and over back to back is another. i think it's more morally wrong to have gf/bf back to back to back, than it is to openly be about hooking up week after week.

it's like her investment in men is that of an infant, rather than a made-woman. just saying.
>>
>>18316333
I want to believe it's unhealthy behavior and inside she's hurting like I am, but some people (mainly girls) do just seem to have the ability to move on and forget instantly.

I wish I could do that desu. It's going to be months before I'm able to properly speak to another girl, or even want to for that matter.

If I could hang with friends on the weekends it would help, but I can't as she's always involved and I don't have it in me to be around her without feeling like utter shit. Like this Friday, my friends were at her place for pre-drinks while I sat in my room alone.

They like her just as much as they like me, so I'm in no position to ask them to not involve her etc. Easiest way to avoid her is to just not hang with the group :/
>>
>>18316421
i've been in situations where i stopped dating or talking to girls, not even realizing they were as upset as they really were. then i find out later on when they text me their feelings. it made me feel like a bad guy.

i've also been in the position you were in. i had a mututal break up with a girl once and she told all our mutual friends that she broke up with me. so they are all coming at me thinking i was dumped and angry when i wasn't either....like wtf? then i get my ex and them inviting me to hang out in the group and whatnot. i kindfully just backed out of those things. basically sitting in my room alone while they go drink and whatnot like you. i really feel for you here. when this happened to me it was like a sense of betrayal. it was like i had been slighted in some sort of way. like i lost my pack of wolves. it's a bad fuckin feeling. you are truly on your own here.

i decided to eventually walk away from all of those friendships cause no one was there for me. and when i'd talk real talk with any of them they wouldn't take my side. cause that's what friends are for right> we benefit from having these people in our lives to empathize with in one way or another. it helps us grow. but i lost 6 best friends out of choice. i just cut them off cause i wasn't respected the way i wanted to be. and there was no reasoning or sharing my reality with them. this was the most liberating thing i could do and years later i still don't regret it. i value friends more nowadays too.
>>
>>18316421
>I want to believe it's unhealthy behavior and inside she's hurting like I am, but some people (mainly girls) do just seem to have the ability to move on and forget instantly.

Getting a new fuck is a coping mechanism for some people, men included (it's just easier for girls since they constantly have satellites wanting to fuck them). If you just sit about feeling bad, you're going to feel bad for a while. Good for you if that works, for many it's easier to get over the brunt of the breakup by using another person as an emotional crutch for a little while. Sometimes you even fall for the crutch properly and it becomes a healthy relationship.

It's where the turn rebound comes from, it's about distracting yourself. Chances are your girl feels bad, she's just dealing with it in a way that makes her feel good/distracts her, instead of sitting with the hurt (which is fine as well).

Plus it's easier for a girl, she can just lay there and get fucked even if she feels like trash. A guy has to maintain an erection which might be hard if they're quite unhappy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.