[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is wrong with me? I'm a female spends her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0881.jpg (69KB, 306x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0881.jpg
69KB, 306x655px
What the hell is wrong with me?
I'm a female spends her life time being introverted and closing herself to others.
I don't want getting to close to people unless when I'm drunk, I'm being more fun and get lose.
The other thing is I can't wear revealing clothes, such as short skirts or short or top that reveals my breast or my side boobs. Thinking about the fact that I have to wear a wedding dress that exposes my back or my neck makes me feel like vomit.
It's been following me since I was young, I even have a period of time where I was a tomboy.

Should I go to a therapist for this? I need opinions on this. Thanks.
>>
You *can* go to a therapist, I think they are useless though.

There's nothing wrong with being GNC/introverted. Unless they're obstructing you from specific goals that would require you to stop.
>>
>>18315786
I meant I'm okay with being an introvert as well. I just can't figure it out where did I get this symptoms. Why can't I wear revealing clothes? I even tried, not much happy since I feel uncomfortable and unhappy to the point people thought something is up.

The boldest thing I did in the summer was wearing a top of bikini with a maxim dress below. Pathetic
>>
>>18315812
You haven't found the right clothes, what if they're not revealing, but tight? Do some online shopping.
>>
File: body-fat-percentage-women.jpg (704KB, 900x1215px) Image search: [Google]
body-fat-percentage-women.jpg
704KB, 900x1215px
>>18315779
what's your body type
>>
>>18315818
I can wear tight, but the material must have covered almost my skin, reduce as much as possible the unnecessary exposed skin.
>>
>>18315826
30%
I'm not fat, skinny a but and I do yoga
>>
>>18315779

>What the hell is wrong with me?

About the clothes thing, nothing. You sound like you have good sense and moral reasoning.

As to the introversion, you need to assess where your specific feelings come from. Do you have smaller, more intense friendships than a wide range of casual acquaintances? If so, I'd question whether or not it was a bad thing.

I'd be more inclined to find interests, and explore communities around those. There is little point in forcing yourself to party just because you feel the need.

The question really, is what do you want, and what are you looking to gain here as a person?
>>
>>18315779
Relax. If it is not interfering with being happy, then let it be. Maybe, if you have to ask this, and the most specific thing that you are telling us is about the clothes, then maybe you kinda know that you have a bad self image. If that's the case, try improving it by imroving yourself, analysing how objective is your perception, and even getting professional help. Otherwise, just use the clothes that won't make you uncomfortable.

>I was a tomboy.
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>18315833
I do have a few close friends, mostly acquaintances. Yes I don't feel the need to party so I had to force myself in to it if I want to have a social life and connection.
>>
>>18315832
I only ask cause it almost sounds like you have some self esteem issues when it comes to your body. I was always the same way. baggy clothes, never wore shorts, kept to myself at all times.
then I started lifting and and it gave me the confidence boost I needed to be more open and more social.
maybe I was just afraid of being judged, now I don't really care what people think. feel me?
>>
>>18315844
>if I want to have a social life and connection.

Yeah, you're going to have to pretend to enjoy it.
>>
>>18315844

I was similar when I was younger, till I found my niche. I felt like going to parties or going to bars were the only real places to hangout and be "sociable."

However, it is sort of a game. Most of the people you meet in school and college will fall away. I'm assuming you are young, and it is difficult to when the pecking order and popularity of individuals is based on being a social butterfly.

I will say that I've made many more long-lasting, good relationships from people I've met exploring interests, whether it be online or local clubs, than ever at some sort of random social event.

I mean, if you want to get laid or something, then by all means hit up a scene, but really don't sweat it.

What are some of your interests, and are there activities associated with them that involve other people? Do you have a job and co-workers? It is kinda hard to figure out social issues with a vague description of where you stand.
>>
>>18315846
Well I don't like the fact that if I wear it and men would look at me sexually it makes me feel sin and guilty. I feel much secure with proper clothes. I acknowledge about my body, I'm fit, but I have some bad scars that I have been trying not to expose it.
>>
>>18315857
Men look at you sexually no matter what you have on. trust me. but don't let that stop you from from accepting yourself. be proud of your scars, they made you the person you are.
Truth be told, you don't really need a therapist. you already know what the problem is, and I'm pretty sure you know how to solve it.
>>
>>18315894
I know right. I just can't let it go off my head. I feel like if I wear too revealing the amount of staring that I get will increase and that make me feel guilty as sin
I do proud of my scars though, it what I am and what I have been through.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.