[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I made this thread on /b/ but it died. I'm planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1486852546143.png (529KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486852546143.png
529KB, 1920x1080px
Okay so I made this thread on /b/ but it died.

I'm planning on taking acid, weed, mdma, and shrooms in conjunction. I know weed + acid, mdma + acid, and shrooms + acid are all popular combinations but I don't know the specifics of how people combine them. How do I combine all four?
>>
Why?
You can candy flip and then smoke weed on come down
No need to mix shrooms and LSD
>>
>>18315778
this.
why the fuck would you combine all of them? what's the fucking purpose?
at one point it's about the things you're doing while tripping rather than just taking more
>>
>>18315778

How should I candy flip? I've heard difference consensus on it. Is pure MD and ex the same? Is it cool to smoke a few joints as I take the acid?
>>
>>18315816

I just heard combinations of the different drugs were fun and I wanted to try them out. For the record I have 2 tabs of acid, 50 shrooms, unlimited weed and a standard dose of high quality MDMA for the weekend, as well as unlimited extacy.
>>
>>18315751
hey don't do that.
pick one
>>
>>18315835

The least I will do is all of them consecutively(one per night + weed).
>>
>>18315848
Have you even tried one of them?
Once trip will likely impress yourself for a week or even more
>>
OP this is batshit fucking retarded. Why not? Because it's not as simple as different effects being stacked onto each other. They influence and interact with each other and it is even more difficult to tell how your experience will turn out than sticking to one drug - which is already highly personal! Not to mention mixing drugs with different properties is not necessarily fun even if everything goes well, because you all get them diluded in a way, not the pure experience of what THAT drug is like.

The fact that you don't even mention how experienced you are with these substances is also very telling... have you even done psychedelics before?
>>
>>18315874
Also forgot that obviously, there's mixing drugs and mixing drugs. Acid and weed is pretty much classical. Candyflipping, okay, if you want to ramp it up. But all those together, fuck no.

And READ UP. Your worst case scenario (apart from physical injuries) is not "just a bad trip" or whatever but spontaneous psychosis. Which a friend of mine experienced so I can tell you from up close, it's hell.
>>
>>18315869
>>18315874

OP here, I've smoked a lot of weed, and I've done acid nearly a dozen times(ranging from microdosing, to 200ug). I've never done MDMA or shrooms.
>>
>>18315879

Spontaneous psychosis?

Also I've had a ton of bad trips on acid before so I'm used to dealing with them.
>>
>>18315888
Yeah. I tried to look up if there was a specific term for it in English but only found psychedelics-induced psychosis. She did weed and acid (not possible to tell how much, it was laced water passed around, but the trip itself was unpleasant but fairly normal/average to her) and just did not really come down. Or well, she had extremely mild visual effects like swirls when she got tired. Mostly it was being convinced that other people could read her thoughts. She'd be in a store and call me crying saying it was all a front, a set up, it was a social experiment to see how she treated people and whether she was racist. She became convinced she had an STD and asked random strangers what they knew about STDs and whether she looked like she had one. I could go on and on.
Obviously there was more at play than the drugs. Mental health is complicated. But it sure was the straw that broke the camel's back in whatever way and it took her months to become "normal" albeit hazy and paranoid, more than half a year until I felt like she was her old self more or less, and she says she still feels vaguely different (though not foggy anymore).

And she was an experienced user who had tried much harder drugs and inane combinations (acid+weed+liquor+speed+meth, most famously), had done acid at least five times already, had smoked weed for over ten years. It's mysterious how substances affect people, you can never be sure. At the VERY least try a milder combination first. I would absolutely recommend against mixing acid and shrooms.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.