[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna go straight to the point >yesterday >me and my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1459962582373.png (156KB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1459962582373.png
156KB, 891x1300px
Gonna go straight to the point
>yesterday
>me and my gf of a year and a half are making plans for the weekend
>she says that wants to do a "girls night out"
>says that is just gonna be her and some friends from work
>I say ok and do my own plans
>today
>she asks me to look over some stuff on her phone for the pictures of last night
>find in her chat with said friends from work that these girls were going to invite some guy friends but they declined
>next message is my girl saying "oh no,they are going!"
>I ask her what is that all about,wasn't it a girls night out?
>she dodges my question saying that they were knew friends from these job colleges
>I ask why she made a reason that they had to come and I wasn't even invited
>she says that I would feel "out of place" in the party
>btw,the same night I was in another club playing basically the same stuff that they were on the one she was in
>pissed off as fuck more so because she didn't told me about it,I had to find out accidentally on her phone
Can someone give their opinion on this?
I love her,but this smell fishy.We live together but I that wouldn't make it any harder if I had to break up with her
>>
Without honesty you can't have a healthy relationship. Have a talk about it. Seriously talk to her. And if it still feels fishy dump her.
>>
>>18315628
she fucking lied to you and got caught. this is just the beginning of hell on earth for you
>>
File: 1469838357424.gif (2MB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1469838357424.gif
2MB, 500x365px
It fucking amazes (literally amazes) me that guys accept this shit.

You should honestly just neck yourself OP. You have no dignity and self-respect. She don't actually give a shit about you. You are a second class cuck who achieves a couple of good boy points from time to time. She is literally giving you the middle finger and you lay down on the ground with your legs in the air, spread apart, so she and Chad can fuck you on turn with a strap-on. Chad later cums in your mouth as you try to say ''thank you master''. You are then a leg rest for them while they watch netflix.
>>
>>18315733
what the fuck is this meme.
>>18315628
do this >>18315656
very clearly tell her that you if she thought it would be out of place for you she'd just haveto tell you instead of lying to your face about it being a girls' night out.
>>
Big, deal.. She declined but her slut friend brought them. She sounds like she just wanted a night out. Dnt trip over it man, she may have even flirted but if that's all there was and she never goes past that line, it's fine. Sometimes a girl what's hear there pretty from others, from I can tell it seems to be really important for woman to get this validation of any peroid in history. What matters is she only kissing a fucking you.
>>
>>18315733
Ignore this guy OP. He either got cucked by a chad in the past, or he's "redpilled" and hates women altogether. He's bitter.

Trust is important. If your GF is going to a party and you're not sure you can trust her, the relationship is bad. It's not your fault or hers, but it's just bad. Try to work things out. If you can't trust her no matter what then you shouldn't be together.
>>
maybe she thought that if you came along it would be more like a "date". maybe she wanted to hang out with other people as friends, rather than romantic interests.
>>
>>18315628

1) Girls night out: She dodged the question, and didn't come up with a satisfying answer.

2) "You would feel out of place": That is not a solid reason for not inviting you along. I understand that she might think that you won't fit in, but at least she could have given it a try.

These things by itself shouldn't cause alarm. In the context of going to a club with a mixed group when you have a relationship, and in the club there is alcohol involved sounds pretty dubious, unless she is really into a specific type of music (but then again, she would have invited you along to share the experience).

Ask her to explain herself when you're both cooled down, maybe there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for why this happened. The question you should ask yourself is: does she display more often behaviour where she tries to shield you out of parts of her life? That is a telltale sign of something being wrong/distrust in the relationship
>>
File: 1492540295430.jpg (94KB, 555x550px) Image search: [Google]
1492540295430.jpg
94KB, 555x550px
>>18315765
I don't hate women, come the fuck on. His gf is trash, not women in general.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18315628
You should dump her and you know it.

>>18315733
kys /r9k/uck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.