[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here, there's this guy I met online who I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20305-single-3ww-l.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
20305-single-3ww-l.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
Femanon here, there's this guy I met online who I really like, he's kind of socially retarded and autistic or something but I don't care. We were comparing dick and pussy sizes and he told me his dick size and he now wants me to tell him my pussy size by measuring how deep back it goes to see whether his dick will fit

He said to put a pencil in my vagina and see how deep it goes

What does this say about him? Is this a normal thing to ask a girl? Has anyone else been asked this?

Thanks
>>
>What does this say about him?
>he's kind of socially retarded and autistic or something
you already know
>>
>>18315583
Firstly make sure the pencil does not snap. Secondly I would assume he has a huge dong and is making sure it fits. Thirdly, wtf kinda thing is this to ask. Stay safe. Fourthly if you do measure can you come back and let us know.
>>
>>18315583
To be fair, it doesn't say much about him. I'd say he's either playing along with this conversation (u were talking about dick size, seems normal to ask about pussy size), or socially retarded like u mentioned (cause u normally don't ask that question in normal conversation), or he's 13 (I remember asking a girl friend how deep her pussy went when I was 13, but again it was after she asked for my dick size and we were cheeky teens). OH yeah and use a ruler :)
>>
>>18315583
No, that's fucking weird, I've never heard of anyone doing this. Just lie to him. Tell him that your pussy seems to be an anomaly of physics, that you've managed to stick a six-foot pole in there even though you're only 5'7". Like a Mary Poppins bag
>>
>>18315583
Just tell him to get offline and get to your house, pull down your panties and put his cock in nice and deep. Forget the pencil. Demand his cock.
>>
>>18315583
Sounds like he's aiming to see if he can get u to stick sommin up ur vag cuz he asked u to. XP
>>
>>18315583
sounds like he might be retarded
>>
it means hes a virgin and doesnt know anything about vaginas
>>
If you actually do anything to find out how deep it is, post the results and details here... for science.
>>
>>18315583
SARAH WHY ARE YOU TELLING RANDOM PEOPLE WHAT I'VE TOLD YOU?
>>
Tell him if he's that worried about it to put it in your butt.
>>
That sounds really weird.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 390x283px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 390x283px
>>18315583
>>
>>18315583
Vaginas stretch a lot when aroused. Their size when not aroused is totally irrelevant. Buy a good dildo and fuck yourself with it, then see how deep it will go before it hurts. That's your answer. Or you can just ask him to come over and fuck you to find out. That's the better option most likely.
>>
>>18316340
This. So he has no idea about sex and comes out with something a wierd dirty minded 13 yo would say. Could be that he's actually a wierd creep or if I had to be charitable hes trying to say sex related things and getting way off the mark and sounding like freak because he's just straight up clueless. Nothing wrong with being clueless, we were all like that once.
>>
>>18316517
This
>>
are you both retarded?
>>
>>18315583
He could just be annoyed by you asking his dick size and wanted to ask you an equally annoying question.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.