[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At which frequency suicidal thoughts are not considered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1463574928472.jpg (67KB, 1280x620px) Image search: [Google]
1463574928472.jpg
67KB, 1280x620px
At which frequency suicidal thoughts are not considered normal anymore?
>>
>>18315445
If they're frequent enough that you're wondering if it is a problem, it is probably a problem. Please talk to someone. Get help. I don't like to see anons hurt themselves.
>>
When you start fantasizing about it. Imagining ways you'd do it. Writing notes. Picking out a rope or a gun or the pills. Things like that

I mean I tell myself everyday I want to kill myself, but I know I'll never go through with it.
>>
>>18315453
Ah you too? For how long have you been thinking about it? Did you talk about it to anyone? Or are you too ashamed to do so?
>>
I think about it a lot but honestly deep down I'm pretty sure I'm too cowardly and selfish to kill myself.
>>
I dont know man. I sit in my room and stare at my 12 gauge and cry sometimes visioning myself doing it, I'd say probably at that point.

Can't afford therapy though so meditation and lifting is how I'm treating it. I'm hoping the lifting will pay off eventually as I'm still in the "just starting" stage.
>>
>>18315445
at 1, 1 frequency
>>
>>18315445
Been having those thoughts for nearly 8 years, i don't know how many times i've actaully wanted to go through with it

Then i get some early shut eye or drink myself into passing out
Then i feel better for a while
>>
I think just having them in the first place means something isn't right.
>>
>>18316401
>I'm hoping the lifting will pay off eventually as I'm still in the "just starting" stage.
Hey there. I'm telling you that it will. You're going to gain respect and admiration, as long as you're consistent and determined. And with that comes everything that you feel you're missing right now.

It's called delayed gratification. Just hang in there, OK? I promise it's going to solve more problems than you think.
>>
>>18315451
why not? at a certain point, the idea of living your life becomes far more painful than the idea of ending it.

>>18316401
might as well try roids, I hear they really turn some guys around mentally. testosterone is a hell of a drug
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.