[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18 >male >having an identity crisis >cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (7KB, 269x151px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 269x151px
>be me
>18
>male
>having an identity crisis
>cant figure out if i want whats between my legs
>maybe just figuring out im gay ??
>have all my ex girlfriend crawling over me , wanting me ack
>chemically depressed and the only thing that fixes it is smoking weed
>too scared to interact with new people even though i need to get away from toxic ones.

what do ?
>>
how can you be gay if you dont want a dick?
>>
>A depressant fixes my depression
lol
Potheads are the most self-destructive people.
>>
uh i dont have a use for a dick but am biologically male ??? logic m8
>>
good goyim
>>
>potheads are the most self destructive people.
Do you have any knowledge of what effects pot can have on a person with ptsd , general anxiety disorder , add , and manic depressive disorder? i know for a fact i preform better high . and im not a total space case. if anything it accelerates my brain and shuts all the pain up even afterword
>>
>>18315158
dude are you calling me an observant jew or did you mean going???
>>
>>18315154
Someone who never smoked before im guessing? My definition weed is a depressant but it doesn't make you feel depressed. It relaxes you. "Huuur duur weed is bad just be happy xD"
>>
>>18315186
>hurr durr I'm depressed because I can't relax
I'm sure junior year of high school is real fucking tough, bucko.
>>
>>18315190
what the fuck are you talking about dude? how fucking old are you ??? high school is fucking difficult you cunt . not everybody can just be ok during highschool . if your mom was a pill addict and your step dad is an alcoholic and neither really give a shit about you and know that you struggle everyday to stay alive , it would be hella tough for you too
>>
>>18315195
>high school is fucking difficult you cunt . not everybody can just be ok during highschool .
Wow, easy junior.
>if your mom was a pill addict and your step dad is an alcoholic and neither really give a shit about you and know that you struggle everyday to stay alive
This doesn't have anything to do with being in high school or not. It's just a shitty situation.
>>
>>18315204
Not OP, but why the fuck are you on an advice board if you aren't trying to help people out - don't come here to spread your negativity.
>>18315139
Here's what I found in a quick search: http://www.wikihow.com/Resolve-an-Identity-Crisis Wiki can be cheesy and bad, but sometimes there's useful things in there. I would highly recommend keeping a journal and practicing first order writing (thats when you just keep writing even if it doesn't always make sense). Good luck man!
>>
>>18315209
thanks dude , much love
>>
>>18315209
The majority of people on /adv/ are here to vent. The rest are here for attention. OP has no intention of fixing his problems. You'd know this if you weren't a tongue-wagging retard.
>>
>OP has no intention of fixing his problems.
HOW ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME WHAT MY INTENTIONS ARE
>>
>>18315223
>Plan on coming back in 6 months to tell an anonymous person that you're all better and that he was wrong
>6 months comes and goes
>You're still the same faggot that you always were
k
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.