[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be a student officer at my university (student police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1468754990855.jpg (48KB, 720x972px) Image search: [Google]
1468754990855.jpg
48KB, 720x972px
Should I be a student officer at my university (student police officer) or would people think I'm a faggot and not talk to me since I could bust them? I find it interesting and something to do, I just don't want to be seen as a dick with authority.
>>
Be the asshole that smokes on the dl.
>>
>>18315101
I only drink, I'm not the pothead loser type
>>
>>18315242
With this attitude, yeah. You'll be the faggot no one wants to talk to. Just the fact that you place other people in a lower tier for consumption of marijuana means you already have a skewed view of your own importance, and your power trip won't help.
>>
>>18315242
You might as well. You're a faggot anyways. Might as well become a narc.

Nothing's wrong with weed kid. Or any drug for that matter.
>>
>>18315366
What about opium?
>>
>>18315374
There's nothing wrong with drugs. It's the people that abuse them that are the problem.
>>
>>18315242
>loser type
With that attitude towards others you might as well not.
>>
Why the fuck did I ask 4chan in the first place
>>
>>18315514
To be redpilled: you are a flaming faggot if you judice people in base of the drugs they take, being a flaming faggot in a faggot's uniform will not make it better
>>
>>18315536
I know zero productive or succesful people who smoke weed, everyone else who doesn't is. Coincidence? I think not
>>
>>18315725
> zero productive or succesful people who smoke weed, everyone else who doesn't is
>90% of all musicians
>>
>>18315725
Most people you know probably smoked weed at least once at a party in college. Go arrest some rapists or something, theres no "cool" way to harrass college students about turning up if they arent bothering anyone.
>>
>>18315242
OP you ARE the type of dick to bust people.
>>
>>18315748
I'm just talking about being a student officer, not an actual cop. I'm also talking about repeat users, which I probably won't even see anyway
>>18315752
You don't even know me retard
>>
>>18315773
I know you want to be a faggot narc without people thinking you're a faggot narc, you just don't want to commit to being an actual cop and doing anything useful some of the time. Lowlife pos.
>>
>>18315773
So whats you plan? To try and be cool with everyone and only bust them for pot sometimes? If you want to target drug users go after tweakers, bar tards, or people on heroin and there arent a lot of those on your normal college campus. Also you cant just simultaneously be "cool" with alcohol at the same time because when people drink when and where they shouldnt they can get belligerent.
>>
>>18315366
>>18315428
kill yourself :P
>>
>>18315940
Rofl. Didn't realize /adv/ was filled with underage straightedges.

>>18315725
You really have no idea how the world works. There's tons of successful people who smoke weed or do other drugs. It's legal in how many states now and is becoming legal next year in Canada.

You do know that alcohol is worse for you than weed right? How can you look down on someone who does something less damaging tHan you. Do some research before you become a narc.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.